Development of Space Travels and School Transform

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there i am currently working on 2 new games, i am new to the business and would like to get your attention.
Here is what i posted on my patreon page

I would like you to join me on a long ride.

Hi there,
you came here because you heard that i make special sexual fantasies come true right?
I will try to stand up to my name and set our hearts on fire!
I will work on this part time more like a hobby, because i am engaged in a full time job.
So you will need to be patient with me, but i think we will get there together :)
But i invested some money already into the projects, so that we won´t see your few standard characters that nearly every project around here has.

(Charge upfront is enabled because i invested some money upfront i think you should also pay to get access to the things. I think it´s only fair.)

Here is what i plan to do:

1. I want to make updates in a 1-2 month cycle to one or both of the games.
2. I want to create 2 adult games, we will focus on the game that you like more.
3. I want to discuss the games with you and how our future journey should go on.

1.Game "Space Travels":
(The Quality in Space Travels should be better then in School Transform. I am working at least for the MC´s with DAZ HD characters. And the full HD resolution. I won´t get much renders on this project with my current PC, but i am already planning to buy a new one.)

It will be a game about a crew of Space Smugglers that travel around the universe in search for profitable jobs. It will include a nice story with aliens and intergalactic MEGACorporations that you could piss off, or beeing on there good side. And if you did get friendly with everyone there is always the EMPIRE that hates every kind of crime including smuggling.

You will be able to get positive or negative relation towards your crew and earn money and spend it. Depending on your past choices and your relationship some options might be available to you and other´s won´t.

The Characters so far:

The Captain Kaida Sato
(One of two Main Characters that you play):

Ultra HD version link:

Her Right Hand Santiago Rodriguez
(The second Main character that you play):

Ultra HD version link (with a older weapon):

Mr. Volcano:

Ultra HD Version link

2. Game "School Transformation":

This will be a game about a young man that is still in college when he gets the diagnose that he has some special kind of cancer. After a few month a experimental pill is found that could help cure his cancer. He took this pill because he did not want to die and turned into a woman after a few days. Here the story begins. The game will have a relationships system based on that the characters will act differently in the future towards you. So build your relationships wisely.

Our Characters so far:

Main Character and Landlord:

Main Character and Landlady:

Homeroom Teacher Samanda:

Teacher Steven:

Classmate Ben:

Classmate Jay:

Classmate Alex:

Classmate Akira:

Classmate Sarah:

*Your Goal is to not get pregnant in the next 3 months until the hospital makes the new experimental pill that will turn you back. Sounds easy, right? Right?????*

The games are made in Ren´Py and rendered in DAZ Studio.

Lovely Greetings
Jirina Fireheart

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Thank you very much for the welcome message ;)
If anyone has questions i am happy to answer them when i am here.

Lovely Greetings
-Jirina

Reactions: Cul

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Here you can find the prologue (teaser) for Space Travels for free:

PC:
MAC:

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
For those that are interested, i just posted one of my friends on my patreon Page

He is a creator of adult games too but more experienced and longer in the business than myself.
I think about posting my personal 10 best of patreon creators next week on my patreon page. Keep a eye out for it.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Looks nice :) Do you plan also some male gay content? (Probably only in the Space Travels, as the scope of the second game is not to got pregnant as a girl :))

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
At the moment i am not planning any gay content, maybe if enough people request it in the future. Such things would be able to avoid and totally optional then. Like i warned the players about the alien scene i don´t want to force anyone into anything.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
At the moment i am not planning any gay content, maybe if enough people request it in the future. Such things would be able to avoid and totally optional then. Like i warned the players about the alien scene i don´t want to force anyone into anything.
Yes, of course, totally optional, it would be nice. Let me know, if some patrons will be interested, I will gladly join them and contribute to the development.