Unreal Engine Developper needing artsy-people to make a UE4 game

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
Hi,

I'm Flemmard, C/C++ developper.
After a couple of months on this forum, i've got some kind of crazy idea to make a sex game, using the epic Ureal Engine 4.
Unfortunately, I suck at art-related stuff (animation, 3D modeling and such).
I've got a couple of ideas of storys (nothing real deep right now but ..), but being blocked at stupid things like the looks, models, animations is somewhat blocking me.

I know it's a lot to ask but, maybe someone here is willing to take part in a (little) game development (doing this on my free time, so i'm not asking for full-time work or anything like that ..). Mostly patreon-supported or something like that for now ..

IF you're interested, or have questions, PM me, i'll gladly answer you.

Flem

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
you can make your game using placeholder art and swap them later, I know few artists you can commission your art assets from them for a lower price than usual, just have to know what type of game do you want to make and see what type of assets you would need.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I would add that for 3D games especially using placeholders is a custom even if you had artists.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
for 3D games, you would want to block things out, so the person doing the models now where they would be placed and make them to that area e.g. if the house is on a corner they would model it differently than if it were to have a house on either side.