Mod Ren'Py Deviancy [v0.4] [Mr. B0NES] In Game Walkthrough Mod [AdanGC Mods]

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
1612166587137.png

Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.

Updated: 2021-10-23
Game/Creator: Deviancy / Mr. B0NES - - F95zone
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.4
Game Version: 0.4
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Deviancy Screenshot 1.png Deviancy Screenshot 2.png Deviancy Screenshot 3.png Deviancy Screenshot 4.png

Last edited:

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
AdanGC Mods can I make a suggestion for the next release of this mod?

The walkthough prompts you've added to the script, that in the next version you use the character's name variables rather than hard coding the names ([m] instead of Claire, etc).

That way if other players have decided to change the names, the WT will reflect this.

Reactions: AdanGC Mods

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
AdanGC Mods can I make a suggestion for the next release of this mod?

The walkthough prompts you've added to the script, that in the next version you use the character's name variables rather than hard coding the names ([m] instead of Claire, etc).

That way if other players have decided to change the names, the WT will reflect this.
okey thanks and im going to keep that in mind for the next version

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Both your wt-mod and the incest patch contains an patch.rpy file so there not really compatible with eachother, so it's either one or the other

Reactions: AdanGC Mods

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Both your wt-mod and the incest patch contains an patch.rpy file so there not really compatible with eachother, so it's either one or the other
i have a problem with the patch but i figure out the problem and fixed in my patch file so you can use the patch in my mod without a problem and is compatible with my mod