Deviant - An animated VN focused on exhibitionism and corruption.

Jan 21, 2018
I'm an independent creator working with Daz Studio.
As my first NSFW project, I'm working on a Visual Novel with animated scenes focused on female exhibitionism and corruption.

My ideas on this project so far:
- The setting will be in a High Fantasy world
- Will be focusing on one girl and her corruption journey.
- Plan to make a series with different girls.
- The plot will be about normal girls who start awakening as a succubus, making their sexual desires and fetishes becoming stronger with time and practice.
- Will possibly have a Succubus who will be responsible for her and guide her on the corruption journey (actively or behind the scenes).
- Unlike other corruption games, the girls will not completely lose their personality and becoming mindless whores.
- The girl will find herself in situations of voluntary and Involuntary exhibitionism.
- The involuntary exhibitionism will include pranks and manipulations by the succubi, which will result in the girl being exposed in public in lots of different manners.
- The voluntary exhibitionism will be escalating gradually until the point that the girl will expose her self so much that she can't live a normal life anymore as everybody will treat her like a whore. This will probably be the point that she is fully awakened as a Succubus and join her sisters... (Group? Gang? Secret society? Don't know yet)
- There will be hardcore sex, but it will be gradual as the other stuff.
- There will be no rape. No under 18 characters. No gore/scat. No Futanari.

As for the format I'm thinking about a normal VN Style with animated scenes released in small chapters.

Last edited:

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
I'm an independent creator working with Daz Studio.
As my first NSFW project, I'm working on a Visual Novel with animated scenes focused on female exhibitionism and corruption.

My ideas on this project so far:
- The setting will be in a High Fantasy world
- Will be focusing on one girl and her corruption journey.
- Plan to make a series with different girls.
- The plot will be about normal girls who start awakening as a succubus, making their sexual desires and fetishes becoming stronger with time and practice.
- Will possibly have a Succubus who will be responsible for her and guide her on the corruption journey (actively or behind the scenes).
- Unlike other corruption games, the girls will not completely lose their personality and becoming mindless whores.
- The girl will find herself in situations of voluntary and Involuntary exhibitionism.
- The involuntary exhibitionism will include pranks and manipulations by the succubi, which will result in the girl being exposed in public in lots of different manners.
- The voluntary exhibitionism will be escalating gradually until the point that the girl will expose her self so much that she can't live a normal life anymore as everybody will treat her like a whore. This will probably be the point that she is fully awakened as a Succubus and join her sisters... (Group? Gang? Secret society? Don't know yet)
- There will be hardcore sex, but it will be gradual as the other stuff.
- There will be no rape. No under 18 characters. No gore/scat. No Futanari.

As for the format I'm thinking about a normal VN Style with animated scenes released in small chapters.
What is the MC/protagonist(s) in your plans? (human, gender etc.) or will that all be from the girls' perspective?