EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bannerpatreon.png

Overview:
A mysterious snowstorm engulfs the city and changes your life forever. Ever since the bizarre snowstorm, reports of supernatural occurrences begin to surface and crime rates are rising at an exponential level. Netherhelm is in chaos. YOU, fresh out of college and armed with a fancy degree in Criminal Psychology, decide to join law enforcement as a rookie detective.
With a deep seated obsession to unravel the mysteries of the snowstorm, you solve case after case as you trudge along the strings of fate towards your final destiny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-21
Release Date: 2023-12-02
Developer: MoolahMilk - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Game does NOT require any restart. You can use old save files.
Also take note of version numbers leaked. Any beta versions are not posted by the game developer and play at your own risk.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: -
- - -

Patches:

Extra: Guide -
Russian Translation* - Walkthrough

garriola83 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

preview9.png 1.png sageevent5_1.png preview3.png preview.gif preview1.png preview6.png preview8.png preview10.png preview2.png preview5.png preview7.gif mainevent5_22.png beatrice couch.png mainevent5_43.png preview (2).gif casesol_1.png preview8.png preview7.png preview6.png preview5.png preview4.png preview3.png preview1.png pic3.png pic1.png pic2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Hey guys it's up. It was hard work but I enjoyed making it immensely! Loads of fun and hair pulling moments. I look forward to working on this project for the rest of the year and next. Let's end a crappy year with a bang! Enjoy pervs!

Show some love and stay safe.

Anyway link is just up. You can discuss the game freely there. Also please provide feedback and your bug reports there as well. It's easier for me to connect with you guys too when I'm on the road. :giggle:

Last edited:

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Looks interesting.

Does MC also have superpowers or he is just a normal human in charge of superhuman girls?

Huzupiku

Dec 16, 2017
This looks impressive to say the least. Whatever engine you're using reminds me of the new one being used for Sylphine. Do you have any idea about how often you'll be trying to do updates? (without sacrificing quality for a rushed product of course) And do you have an idea of how long you plan for it to be. It'd be great o see another game with this much quality survive to completion.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Have to agree with everyone else the renders look awesome and 2hours content for a first release? Yes please lol, currently downloading, if it plays as well as it looks then I'll be keeping an eye on this (y)

Edit: Quick question, are these all the tags that will be in the game or do you plan on adding more? if so could you add a spoiler to the main page listing the tags you plan on adding?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes