Mod Others Deviant Core [v1.13] [ColonolNutty]

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
DCMainIcon.png

Overview:
This API is used to make creating/writing Adult mods using Python much easier and more accessible. On its own it does only a few debug commands/interactions. Only install this API if you also have a mod installed that requires it! This mod is intended to always be backwards compatible, so it is recommended to always keep it up to date!​

Updated: 04-09-2024
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: ColonolNutty - - (Pre Release Builds Available There)
Mod Version: v1.13
Language: English
Game Version: 1.105.332.1020 and above

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Requirements:

Installation:

Usage (For Mod Authors):

Change-Log:

Download:

Last edited:

Eagleman23

Nov 13, 2017
Deviant Core makes all Male Carakter to Aliens. If i'm removing it, they are all normal again. Is this a proglem with WW?

Ok so its WW how make this Problem. We can't use WW and DD together.

Last edited:

laggz13

Aug 18, 2018
this mod broke my save file.
better exceptions scanned and said that the script file of this mod is broken and un readible to tell the mod auther so thats what im doing.

DaddyP1

Mar 5, 2022
I have load the File from Mega and this ; The Sims 4/mod_data/PlaceThisModDataFolderTopLevel.txt ; is not in the zip File. This Massage is only a Note for
ColonolNutty

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
not sure what to expect but dont see an issue with having this, Wicked and MCCC all loaded at the same time. Am I missing something?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New Release Of Deviant Core (v1.2):
- Added Restraints as a CAS Part that Deviant Core will load.
- Added a way to indicate a Sim was the one that started an animation.
- Ensure you update Sims 4 Community Library with this update!

Reactions: Overdrive_com

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
this mod broke my save file.
better exceptions scanned and said that the script file of this mod is broken and un readible to tell the mod auther so thats what im doing.
I recommend removing Better Exceptions and providing a lastexception.txt file instead.

Deviant Core makes all Male Carakter to Aliens. If i'm removing it, they are all normal again. Is this a proglem with WW?

Ok so its WW how make this Problem. We can't use WW and DD together.
If you need help with Devious Desires, please seek it in the Devious Desires support thread. Deviant Core is not responsible for mods that utilize its functionality.

Reactions: Overdrive_com

LordPhatCock

Jun 4, 2022
Makes my game unable to load, tested many times and this mod is the culprit. Only others installed are community library and mod settings menu

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
Will this and Devious Desires theoretically be partially or fully compatible with the mod, Kritical´s Naughty BDSM & Fetish collection? The mod author states that their furniture relies on Wicked Whims, though I'm wondering if both of your mods can also work Kritical's mod collection.

Many thanks if you reply! :)

Krakatoka

Jun 11, 2023
Problem is: they ask for a phone number as verification on the DD Discord. And that is one thing I do not want to provide on ANY NSFW accounts.
I just want to know if Khlas Animations (or others) work with DD (and Deviant Core) or no longer?

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
is Devious Desires DEAD?

or how to find new Versions?
Mod - Others - Devious Desires [v5.10] [ColonolNutty] | F95zone

Problem is: they ask for a phone number as verification on the DD Discord. And that is one thing I do not want to provide on ANY NSFW accounts.
I just want to know if Khlas Animations (or others) work with DD (and Deviant Core) or no longer?
Deviant Core loads WW animations, regardless of what those authors put in their descriptions as requirements.
Yes, even animations by the asshat Khlas are supported.

Will this and Devious Desires theoretically be partially or fully compatible with the mod, Kritical´s Naughty BDSM & Fetish collection? The mod author states that their furniture relies on Wicked Whims, though I'm wondering if both of your mods can also work Kritical's mod collection.

Many thanks if you reply! :)
Only when Kritical takes the stick out of his ass and admits his furniture is literally what DD Kinky is about.

Jun 28, 2019
Unable to join discord via link. have some questions i think would be more appropriate over there. wondering if theres an alternate link available by chance?