CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
Page 89 and 90 has the answer (it would help to read previous pages before asking), type in the console (ha.slt=5) without the parenthesis and you can progress with her story. Additionally the code income.base=5 should help with any money problems.
Well, how do you open the console in Ren'Py?

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Jalios

Dec 17, 2017
Is the Kara Questline also bugged? I got the talk about Howard and how to deal with him (but can't seem to trigger the event) and visited her house twice to deal with her Ex but nothing after that either.

reenix

Nov 24, 2018
Is the Kara Questline also bugged? I got the talk about Howard and how to deal with him (but can't seem to trigger the event) and visited her house twice to deal with her Ex but nothing after that either.
Seems to be, as is getting Luna into the sex shop.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
hi,
I can't somehow read my e-mails. Can't click the button, although it flashes and I have a message. I have patch 0.40.2 installed.
can someone tell me where the problem might be?

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
Well, how do you open the console in Ren'Py?
If you open UnRen and use option 3, you get the ability to open the Console AND the Developer.

To open the Console, you press Shift + o. Type out the console command you want to change and press 'Enter.' You can scroll thru previous inputs with the arrow keys. This is helpful if you don't feel like typing out "give me more money!" every time.

If you open the Developer (Shift + d) and chose "Variable Viewer," you typically get to see a list of things you can change. Here you can see what each variable is set at and what to type in order to change it. The front page of this thread tells you all the codes you'll need, but the "Variable Viewer" is useful for other not-so-helpful games. The Developer also has the option to open the Console. I wouldn't suggest using anything else in the Developer, unless you know what you're doing.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
you could upload it here ... since I can not enter to download it
I cannot do that until the release is made public.
It wouldn't be fair for the patrons.

We may go with direct public release in the future as it would allow for quicker update cycles. But for now, I cannot.

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
okay i keep getting a error page when i buy the armcuffs for chain then when i click ignore it bringd me to the school girl outfit and i cant leave keeps giving the error changlog any files need to be replaced or an update i missed

Reactions: Agam97

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
okay i keep getting a error page when i buy the armcuffs for chain then when i click ignore it bringd me to the school girl outfit and i cant leave keeps giving the error changlog any files need to be replaced or an update i missed
I don't get it, did you extracted the script file ?

The script files are contained into the scripts.rpa archive.
If you extract it then any extracted file takes priority over the file contained into the archive. So the patch (that should overwrite the scripts.rpa archive) won't work.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes