MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Can someone post Spider's latest patreon post? I'm very curious about what he and Finsit are planning. Or maybe Finsit will able to tell us himself........maybe........hopefully?

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Can someone post Spider's latest patreon post? I'm very curious about what he and Finsit are planning. Or maybe Finsit will able to tell us himself........maybe........hopefully?
Well, I don't get too see them either, it is not possible to have access to a campaign without paying. Thanks Patreon for that stupid policy.

But I wouldn't anyway, since those posts are kind of the last think that our patrons have.

I can tell you about what I'm working on though.
This Month it is related to image quality and file size.

I aim to provide a selection of 4 image packs : compatibility, lossless, lossy-light, lossy-ultralight.
The ultralight we could talk about a 60MB to sub 50MB for a still decent quality.

I'm also toying with the idea and the feasibility of a more-than-4k-resolution version of the game.

Anyway, once I added a system to choose between the packs it opens up a whole lot of possibilities. I can easily some "artistic" packs.
Just give me one year to finish my school and let's see what kind of crazy and or cool shit I will come up with.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Well, I don't get too see them either, it is not possible to have access to a campaign without paying. Thanks Patreon for that stupid policy.

But I wouldn't anyway, since those posts are kind of the last think that our patrons have.

I can tell you about what I'm working on though.
This Month it is related to image quality and file size.

I aim to provide a selection of 4 image packs : compatibility, lossless, lossy-light, lossy-ultralight.
The ultralight we could talk about a 60MB to sub 50MB for a still decent quality.

I'm also toying with the idea and the feasibility of a more-than-4k-resolution version of the game.

Anyway, once I added a system to choose between the packs it opens up a whole lot of possibilities. I can easily some "artistic" packs.
Just give me one year to finish my school and let's see what kind of crazy and or cool shit I will come up with.
First Finsit, let me thank you for responding, I always appreciate it when dev's actually respond and interact with the community surrounding their work.

Second, I wish I could contribute to this game and many others but as I mentioned when we chatted on 'Devstream' I am a student at a University and I barely have enough money to keep a roof over my head and/or buy food. I want to but the financial reality of my life prevents me. Nevertheless, I am very curious, so I thought I'd just ask. What do you have to lose, right?

With regards to what you said you're working on, I appreciate it. This is definitely one of the better looking games I play, and that's all because of you and Spider's dedication to this wonderful fantasy world. But, as I believe I mentioned before, on this forum and also on 'Devstream', my personal desire for this game would be some story progression. If I remember correctly the last two updates were mostly about re-doing old things, such as the shopgirl and the redoing of certain progressive submissive scenes with all the other girls, in the last update.

But if you've played the game all the way to the end you finally have all four/five (depending on the lola-situation) girls fully corrupted and you get a slightly rushed and strange ending with some kind of laser and the Dean suddenly being mayor. The story of this game is full opportunities and is rich in possibilities. I want to know and see what the MC does next. Will he increase the number of women in his harem? Will he use his collection of women to add those new women to his group? Will the current group of women deepen their submission to him towards complete and (semi-)voluntary TPE? Will the women move into his house, or will they all move to a bigger house with things like a huge dungeon and wide open fields for even more intense pet play and public humiliation? Will he have big filthy, slutty, submissive orgies with all the women he has collected? I am beyond curious and the possibilities are endless.

Anyway that's just my two cents, and please don't take this as me imposing my own fantasies onto your work. This wonderful world is yours to do with as you see fit.

Good luck with school and all your other endeavors, and thanks again for reading my perhaps (slightly/hugely) maddening desires.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
First Finsit, let me thank you for responding, I always appreciate it when dev's actually respond and interact with the community surrounding their work.

Second, I wish I could contribute to this game and many others but as I mentioned when we chatted on 'Devstream' I am a student at a University and I barely have enough money to keep a roof over my head and/or buy food. I want to but the financial reality of my life prevents me. Nevertheless, I am very curious, so I thought I'd just ask. What do you have to lose, right?
It's fine. You can indeed always ask, but as I said I don't like to go on the record so I'm limiting myself here both in term of details and subject.

But it is true that I didn't made a devstream for quite a bit of time now. Currently it wouldn't be very practical as I'm not really coding and use a variety of different software that would be a nightmare to capture them all across my screens.

Depending of my class schedule I should start devstreaming again in September.

With regards to what you said you're working on, I appreciate it. This is definitely one of the better looking games I play, and that's all because of you and Spider's dedication to this wonderful fantasy world. But, as I believe I mentioned before, on this forum and also on 'Devstream', my personal desire for this game would be some story progression. If I remember correctly the last two updates were mostly about re-doing old things, such as the shopgirl and the redoing of certain progressive submissive scenes with all the other girls, in the last update.

But if you've played the game all the way to the end you finally have all four/five (depending on the lola-situation) girls fully corrupted and you get a slightly rushed and strange ending with some kind of laser and the Dean suddenly being mayor. The story of this game is full opportunities and is rich in possibilities. I want to know and see what the MC does next. Will he increase the number of women in his harem? Will he use his collection of women to add those new women to his group? Will the current group of women deepen their submission to him towards complete and (semi-)voluntary TPE? Will the women move into his house, or will they all move to a bigger house with things like a huge dungeon and wide open fields for even more intense pet play and public humiliation? Will he have big filthy, slutty, submissive orgies with all the women he has collected? I am beyond curious and the possibilities are endless.
Story progression is on our mind too. But it is quite a big shift in content creation.
It do encounter some unpopularity but I think it is mostly due to our relative inexperience in that regard.

We are trying to reduce the blackbox factor on Jan workflow. He tends to make all the scenes then dump them at once and only when I need to implement them we start to talk about it.

So there is not much back and forth of idea that could improve the content. That is fine with individual sex scenes as he is quite used to it at that point, but for series of events and plot it yields sub-par quality.

And then there is story branching and bulging. Making past even and choices have an impact down the road is a skill in itself. It doesn't needs to be something big, it can be a simple introduction line before a dialogue because you didn't met the character yet.
On that point Jan is currently catastrophic. And that mean that we tend to skim over events without giving them much depth.

Anyway that's just my two cents, and please don't take this as me imposing my own fantasies onto your work. This wonderful world is yours to do with as you see fit.

Good luck with school and all your other endeavors, and thanks again for reading my perhaps (slightly/hugely) maddening desires.
Thanks, but you know, as I said earlier once I finished school I will be working on adding a possible infinite "amount" of "content".
So maybe those endless possibilities will be addressed ?

Reactions: Emmi3

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
i cant buy any sex toys. any fix?
You mean any fix in the OP you won't miss ?

I don't know, it is up to you.

You can even go take the real latest version .

sadboiツ

Aug 12, 2017
You mean any fix in the OP you won't miss ?

I don't know, it is up to you.

You can even go take the real latest version .
i used the fix from the OP and didt work, so thats why i asked

Rapscallion

Jun 6, 2017
I am playing 0.40.8 on a Mac and hate it as the university economics seem to have gone down the drain. You constantly teach the ungrateful punks and you get up to two and then you can shout yourself hoarse without monetary recompense. If you then dare to go off and train anyone in the gym you lose all your money and feel like you've been mugged by the developers.

Please tell what I'm doing wrong or if this is a bug.

I really like this game otherwise, great girls, not that enamored about the new display of wealth.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I am playing 0.40.8 on a Mac and hate it as the university economics seem to have gone down the drain. You constantly teach the ungrateful punks and you get up to two and then you can shout yourself hoarse without monetary recompense. If you then dare to go off and train anyone in the gym you lose all your money and feel like you've been mugged by the developers.

I really like this game otherwise, great girls, not that enamored about the new display of wealth.
You can use shit+o to cheat the money in

Or use tp edit your save and put like a 1mil cash

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
You can use shit+o to cheat the money in

Or use tp edit your save and put like a 1mil cash
Yeah, I'm afraid it is not working like that anymore.

I hear you.

And I get that losing all the job income in the early stage is frustrating and can seem unfair.

But frankly that just put a big smile on my face. That means that I have succeeded.
Not because I like being mean but because it is precisely conveying the feeling I would want it con convey.

At the start of the game the MC lost the work of his life, feel from grace and had to go teach in a pretty mediocre university.
His position as a teacher is precarious and Kara being the hard-ass (ironically) that doesn't hesitate to not pay the MC a dime if he doesn't teach even just for one day.

Until the MC drug her the income will be a pain to maintain, but at the same time it is not that needed.

I'm aware that unless you start with Chrystal you cannot inject Kara with the blue serum. And we will address that in future release.
We will try to pad the story and the interactions better to get both a better feeling that the changes in the girls are not without consequences (with the university, their friends, their families, that kind of things) as well as giving the MC and thus you the players, more opportunity to use that trio of drug he wields.

So yeah, it is working perfectly as intended, and if you need to buy expensive stuff you can either lighten the load by drugging Kara during Chrystal's path or teach class once a day, train Frankie then do paperwork at the lab's office.

Last edited:

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Up to date changelog would be nice
Well, there is a changelog along the game executable.

It's not the detailed changelog from Jan but still.

Also, since the 0.40.8 is public now you can go check the .

Mar 5, 2018
I really like the game, a little hard to understand at the start with the money system and the square, i was confused.

The sexshop girls anal sex scene is not repetable, is a unique event so far, no?

That end was sooooo dissappointing.

The girls are hot or more like they became hot, Chrystal i like her.

Just one group scene and it don't have any explanation/story on how that happen, suddendly they know he has a relation with others girls and they accept to have sex with each other, i was really like WTF.

There is not a lot of uses for the pink and blue 'drugs' outside 2 or 3 times, u need to fix that with the introduction of more girls in the future (if u ever add want). Laura is a good target *wink wink*.

The guy in the gym that u train, i guess that u need to make more content with him and other males, kind of he is like a preview i guess.

What is the point of Kara husband? He appear, u make him dissapear lol, well at least u get a pool sex scene.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I really like the game, a little hard to understand at the start with the money system and the square, i was confused.
Thanks for that input.

By at the start do you mean that once you understood how it works everything was fine afterward ?
The sexshop girls anal sex scene is not repetable, is a unique event so far, no?
If is one of the triggered event. Those are not repeatable.

Ultimatly it will be possible to replay them once I added the "gallery".
That end was sooooo dissappointing.
I knooooow.

So don't worry I'll push Jan to make any end satisfactory.
The girls are hot or more like they became hot, Chrystal i like her.
Oh, you are on team Chrystal too ? High five !
Just one group scene and it don't have any explanation/story on how that happen, suddendly they know he has a relation with others girls and they accept to have sex with each other, i was really like WTF.
The group scenes are old.
There isn't just one group scene. There also Kara/Lola for FFM, and some scenes with Kara and Lola with the gym guys.

You will see the difference between the Chrystal/Yuki scene and the Kara/Lola ones.

And as you will see in the next content update there will be more group scenes, as it will essentially be only that.
There is not a lot of uses for the pink and blue 'drugs' outside 2 or 3 times, u need to fix that with the introduction of more girls in the future (if u ever add want). Laura is a good target *wink wink*.
Yeah, that is also one of my goal.
You see I'm really into mind control, while it is more "meh" for Jan.

But given the blue and pink serums there no way the MC wouldn't use them much more.

I'm planning to micro-dosing, I talked about it on some occasion here and that should add more use for the serums as well as more flexibility in the girls training. I'm thinking increasing the stat gains, bypassing checks, that kind of thing.
Maybe I'll also totally rework the conditions for accessing the events making some of them either hard to access (and thus optional) unless some use of the serums.

Anyway, the serums are due for a complete rework in my book. And that kind of rework takes a lot of time to visualize the target and then hone it.
The guy in the gym that u train, i guess that u need to make more content with him and other males, kind of he is like a preview i guess.
As I said there is some group scenes with them, as well as a use for Frankie in the event line with Greg.
On that point I wouldn't really mind to leave them in that state.

So yeah, kind of low priority in my book.
What is the point of Kara husband? He appear, u make him dissapear lol, well at least u get a pool sex scene.
About Greg yeah, you can see how it is old content again. Clearly a loose end. Even more if you chose the Igor route.

I'm slowly introducing Jan to the magical and dangerous world of branching, and I'll make sure that loose end will be tied at some point.

Reactions: jonatansavinon

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I just finished implementing the imagepacks.

Code:
996M DDGame-0.40.8-native.zip
591M DDGame-0.40.8-lossless.zip
98M  DDGame-0.40.8-light.zip
65M  DDGame-0.40.8-ultralight-other.zip
49M  DDGame-0.40.8-ultralight-win.zip
I must admit, the "ultralight" version doesn't really makes sense as the quality drop from the "light" is quite significant. It is just for the achievement of making it sub 50M. But it is still half the size of the "light" version.

I really had to strip it naked to go that small. That is why I made a win and an other version, the libraries for Linux and Mac OS were taking too much space compared to the rest of the game.

But except the ultralight, all the version will be Win, Linux and Mac OS compatible.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
How can I collect enough money for the sybian ??? :(
You can have 2 from working, 1 from training and 2 from having a girl striping at the club.

You technically don't have to have drugged Kara but it is much simpler to keep the income from teaching after.

Reactions: Canto Forte

frhghz

Nov 1, 2017
You can have 2 from working, 1 from training and 2 from having a girl striping at the club.

You technically don't have to have drugged Kara but it is much simpler to keep the income from teaching after.
Ahh, this was my mistake, thanks ^^

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes