mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Defenitely needs a walkthrough.
I dont even know half of what i'm suppose to do.
Seems pretty straight forward

Talk with a student, they'll come to you're house and just the process of training them by clicking on the available options until the others get unlocked. All sex toys you get from the sex shop and once a bitch is fully trained send her to the strip club for all the money you ever need.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Is there any cheats for this game?
It's a Ren'Py game.

How could there not be ways to cheat ?
I mean before getting better with the console I used to modify save files with hex editors (save editor are useless since if you can found a value in a save editor then you can use the console much more easily anyway).

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
i think i was misunderstood i was saying that money cheat is not working and that the game gets an error with "inventory = {}" if there should be anything between {} then i don't know because i'm not good with codes and stuff. And i did not try to code something myself just asked how to make it work

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
i think i was misunderstood i was saying that money cheat is not working and that the game gets an error with "inventory = {}" if there should be anything between {} then i don't know because i'm not good with codes and stuff. And i did not try to code something myself just asked how to make it work
When you are using python's console you are basically "coding".

That is why I keep telling people that to cheat you need to understand what you are doing.

I did misunderstand you, I realized you were just copying that old list in the OP.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
the dev. either doesn't bother to read what i write to the end or is evading to answer the "how to make it work?" part :)
and it goes: Harder,Better,Faster,Stronger

Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
<=======)===(=======> :):)
though to be fair in LoL i saw "Harder,Better,Faster,Faker"

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
the dev. either doesn't bother to read what i write to the end or is evading to answer the "how to make it work?" part :)
and it goes: Harder,Better,Faster,Stronger

Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
<=======)===(=======> :):)
Oh no, I am not evading anything.

I always tell to people trying to cheat that unless they know what they are doing they shouldn't.

And while I would help someone learn how to cheat, I won't do it on their behalf.

If I was (hypocritically) opposed to cheating in my game then it would be quite a bit harder to do so. Currently you just need to understand the basics of python and have a good intuition about the way the game is structured.
Unless you look at the sources and then you just need to understand Ren'Py and python, and unless you already are very well versed into Ren'Py's arcanes then you will certainly learn a few things about it.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Could some one tell what the squares in the top left corner are and how do you get them to raise? I keep trying to get the one with the money sign to get to 3 but as soon as it get to 2 it goes down again, and i need 3 to buy supplies ofr the green serim2, i think

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Could some one tell what the squares in the top left corner are and how do you get them to raise? I keep trying to get the one with the money sign to get to 3 but as soon as it get to 2 it goes down again, and i need 3 to buy supplies ofr the green serim2, i think
The first row of squares is money, and the more you advance the stories of the bimbos you get more options for more money.

Teaching goes from 1 square to 2 once you blackmail the university board member.

Training Frankie at the gym gains you 1 square.

Sending a bimbo to the stripclub to earn yourself money gives you 2 squares permanently until you remove her from the position since you can't see the bimbo if you do it but you get some nice strip club scenes per bimbo.

You lose squares after a day of not working or training frankie.

Kiralight567

Sep 3, 2019
How can i get 4 income yo i do lab work, train frankie and teach and i have harley in strip club and it's just 3 how can i increase it?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I must say I really find it fascinating how polarizing that feature is.
I think its just down to if you can use cheats or not. With the new feature you can't shift + o your way into a billionare and skip some of the grind. For me the squares were never really an issue once you get someon on the strip club.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I think its just down to if you can use cheats or not. With the new feature you can't shift + o your way into a billionare and skip some of the grind. For me the squares were never really an issue once you get someon on the strip club.
You can cheat you way to skip the income checks though. But it is not as simple.

bell10

Sep 18, 2017
I'm not sure if it breaks anything as I haven't gotten to the end with this update yet, nor do I have any python expirence, but I do believe the new money cheat is "income.base=5"

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I'm not sure if it breaks anything as I haven't gotten to the end with this update yet, nor do I have any python expirence, but I do believe the new money cheat is "income.base=5"
It is pretty "safe" but in the next update it might have some interaction with the event that will trigger depending of the income changes and situation.

So, yeah in general it is alright.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes