PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
At the time the dev suggested putting her to strip at the club and taking her out a few weeks later to check.
In the meantime, I've suceeded in getting that ending! I just had do her tasks a few times in a row until she was sufficiently slutty. Thank you everyone!

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Isis: The Fall [Tjord]
Valdana: The Fall [Tjord]
Record of Asturion War Redux [Harold]
Corruption [Mr.C]
My Legacy [saddoggames]
Lab Rats [Vren]
Holstein Girls [CowgirlDev]
Sugar Baby Galore [3Diddly]
Thank you for the new suggestions, the only one I already played was Sugar Baby Galore! I'll try them out

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
So, I play on Mac (Monterey 12.3.1) and I couldn't start the game in this distribution, but this one worked. It's supposed to be 7.4.6. Just posting this in case anybody else is having a similar problem. On 8.1.3 it throws an exception when trying to click on messages in the top right corner.

P.S. A damn shame this game got abandoned, the dev knew what he was doing, at least in terms of writing and renders.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Corruption [Mr.C]
My Legacy [saddoggames]
Lab Rats [Vren]
nice !

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Corruption [Mr.C]
My Legacy [saddoggames]
Lab Rats [Vren]
really enjoyed Holstein Girls. Best game i played in a while. Waaay better than Rat Labs (which is a classic and people mention every time theres body modification an serum involved). Story is intresting and fun, chicks are hot and corruption system is well implemented.
Gonna ask you if you know another games that involve this themes? Dev didnt make another game for what I understand.
Also thx for sharing

Reactions: crisbr

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
really enjoyed Holstein Girls. Best game i played in a while. Waaay better than Rat Labs (which is a classic and people mention every time theres body modification an serum involved). Story is intresting and fun, chicks are hot and corruption system is well implemented.
Gonna ask you if you know another games that involve this themes? Dev didnt make another game for what I understand.
Also thx for sharing
I've already listed all the games that I consider My Recommendations of this genre in that list (mind control, corruption, body transformation, bimbofication etc). I can mention other games that are not complete and games that I know but have not tested, which are not exactly my personal taste and/or recommendations.

My New Neighbors [Rmaximus]: I actually recommend this one, but it's more focused on harem and breast expansion. It's pretty wholesome too.

Stellar Incognita [Slamjax Games]: I also really like this one. It has loads of tags, but is more focused on mind control. You have to test and see for yourself to get this game.

Take Over [Studio Dystopia]: I liked the beginning of this game, but it became too complex for my taste after a while. It has mind control and body modification / bimbofication.

Hypnosis [Expanding Universe]: I haven't tested it, but from what I read there is no mind control in this game, but body control. Heavy focus on breast expansion.

Moniker Smith's Bloodlines [Moniker Smith]: Vampires corruption and lots of sharing (eww).

Parasite Dawn [EldredKnight]: Similar to Bloodlines, but with lesbians.

Giggle Night: Trixie's Trial [Anaximanes]: I'm just waiting for the bimbo chapter, everything else is disgusting.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Corruption [Mr.C]
My Legacy [saddoggames]
Lab Rats [Vren]
Oh! I was forgetting to mention "S.H.E.L.T.E.R. - An Apocalyptic Tale [Winterlook]", another excellent game!
The (body) transformation content is very light, but there is a lot of corruption, incest and "sluttification" in it.

Reactions: cocomiel1

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
I've already listed all the games that I consider My Recommendations of this genre in that list (mind control, corruption, body transformation, bimbofication etc). I can mention other games that are not complete and games that I know but have not tested, which are not exactly my personal taste and/or recommendations.

My New Neighbors [Rmaximus]: I actually recommend this one, but it's more focused on harem and breast expansion. It's pretty wholesome too.

Stellar Incognita [Slamjax Games]: I also really like this one. It has loads of tags, but is more focused on mind control. You have to test and see for yourself to get this game.

Take Over [Studio Dystopia]: I liked the beginning of this game, but it became too complex for my taste after a while. It has mind control and body modification / bimbofication.

Hypnosis [Expanding Universe]: I haven't tested it, but from what I read there is no mind control in this game, but body control. Heavy focus on breast expansion.

Moniker Smith's Bloodlines [Moniker Smith]: Vampires corruption and lots of sharing (eww).

Parasite Dawn [EldredKnight]: Similar to Bloodlines, but with lesbians.

Giggle Night: Trixie's Trial [Anaximanes]: I'm just waiting for the bimbo chapter, everything else is disgusting.
thx my dude ! ill check them

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Do fans of this game have any recommendations for corruption and body modification games?
I've only played a bit of it, but iNSight of You seems promising. And if you're not opposed to incest and anime mega-milkers, Cabin By the Lake is pretty good. Though I should say about these two games that the former (from what I understand) while being heavy on the corruption is fairly light on the body modification, and the latter is the inverse (the corruption aspect is basically just making the girls okay with getting boned and eventually knocked up by their cousin/brother/nephew/son, and encouraging a couple of them in their breast expansion/lactation fetish).

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes