thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Having Luna available for mentoring and the check unlocking the toys used for those events are the very same.

By unlocked you mean that they are not visible in the sexshop, right ? What toys in particular are you talking about ?
Yea, I couldn't see either of the ones she is asking for, don't remember the exact names though. I switched over to the dean and her events and I was able to buy the toys for Luna after that. I'm 100% certain though that just having Luna available in the phone contacts, did not make the toys she's asking for available.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Yea, I couldn't see either of the ones she is asking for, don't remember the exact names though. I switched over to the dean and her events and I was able to buy the toys for Luna after that. I'm 100% certain though that just having Luna available in the phone contacts, did not make the toys she's asking for available.
Well toys are supposed to be visible if the option to mentor her at home is. If you can call her to be mentored then the option to mentor her is not available and thus toys are not available.

I guess that since you lacked the toys you dismissed her, removing the option to mentor her at home, making the toys unavailable.

That is indeed one of the logical way to play her part(an other would be to rollback when having no event playable, then buy the toys) and it is not working well. I'll change that.

open the console and type in these codes
income.base=value (for money, refreshes every day)
inventory.pink=value
type in other colors in the above code for different serums.
By the way, I don't care if you cheat. I'm just not giving you commands for it.

But if you do cheat or do anything to the game that "usually work" and encounter a bug, at least have the decency to let me know in your bug reports.

Reactions: Nelix171

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
How to get the scene with Lola in the preview images? The one with the red shirt?

Ok, I have seen you can choose paths. I think I am in the green one (maid) with no further progressing. Thing is I saved before inyecting, and although having blue and pink I could only choose green. I am in version 0.4.5.2

Last edited:

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
How to get the scene with Lola in the preview images? The one with the red shirt?

Ok, I have seen you can choose paths. I think I am in the green one (maid) with no further progressing. Thing is I saved before inyecting, and although having blue and pink I could only choose green. I am in version 0.4.5.2
That scene would be in her green-green route.

Instead of injecting her with the pink serum at the gym you need to inject her the green one.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Not sure if a bug, but if I inyect the green serum to Lola, and I have already confessed to Kara that I used the serum on her... She does not appear anymore at the office and I can't progress with Lola...

Edit: I tried with a previous save. But to trigger Lola to appear you need to blackmail the father. And after that point Kara is never more available at the office.... Even tho I arranged the meeting with Kara after Lola showed up all changed because of the green serum.... I am missing a trigger? Heeeeeelp

Last edited:
Reactions: raileg

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
is crystal have an ending in the latest version??? like in the previous verison she has a magazine ending?

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
Not sure if a bug, but if I inyect the green serum to Lola, and I have already confessed to Kara that I used the serum on her... She does not appear anymore at the office and I can't progress with Lola...

Edit: I tried with a previous save. But to trigger Lola to appear you need to blackmail the father. And after that point Kara is never more available at the office.... Even tho I arranged the meeting with Kara after Lola showed up all changed because of the green serum.... I am missing a trigger? Heeeeeelp
Same thing, but i've solved it - you should update game through ingame updater, that worked for me.

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Could someone add a simple quick guide to where and when the branches happen, if any? It's not a lot of effort I'd think and it's kinda strange it isn't part of a FAQ or something in the OP, unless I missed it somewhere.

A lotta folks asking about it in thread but searching "paths" and "branches" doesn't give a whole list, aside from mentioning two options for Lola

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Could someone add a simple quick guide to where and when the branches happen, if any? It's not a lot of effort I'd think and it's kinda strange it isn't part of a FAQ or something in the OP, unless I missed it somewhere.

A lotta folks asking about it in thread but searching "paths" and "branches" doesn't give a whole list, aside from mentioning two options for Lola
That's because there is not much branching.

Lola is the only character to have a branch so to speak.

There is some choices currently unavailable that will later mean short branches. I made sure to let you see the grayed out option so you can save at those moments.

I guess there is also the choice for dealing with Greg, as one would give the player Igor (I'm still trying to make Jan add him to the lab background) and that may unlock some dialogues for the future lab update as character interact with him.

But there is something very important to understand. We are making a game to be completed. That means that we are going to fluff up the game at various stages, anywhere we feel a lack of content.
So if you like the story and the characters it will be a very nice period for you, even if it might be a bit of a hassle to have to replay part of game as we rework them.

We are not in the final phase before finishing the game but we are close, compared to what we already done.

In term of game feature I still need to figure out the lab rework and its implication on the rest of the game. I would like to add more, less significant, injections. That could be temporary serum effects. Or more boost/bypass use to make the girls more willing to further their training.
I would also like to rework the training completely. I'm not sure how still, but I think I would at least go for a gameplay light mode and a full gameplay mode.

Lola's gym and then pink route training is a test for a gameplay light mode.

My goal for the full gameplay mode would be I think to keep and enhance the flavor of the "she became more slutty" adds. After a while we started using less and less that stat system as at some point the girls are pretty much slutty enough to handle anything the MC's want. There is only some cases of events that needs to be chained for the sake of coherence, for example a introducing a girl to buttplugs before having an anal scene.
I would like to find a way to make the stat system work with my game design style. Stats can too easily mean grind and I would like to not have that.
Making a serum-less (or minimal serum use) run grindy would not bother me, thought, so having to steer the player to make heavy use of the serums to persuade the girls to further their training is currently the only saving grace of the stat system.

I'm not trying to please everyone, yet I think Jan and I did and will do a great job will the content and that would be a shame if some player would not enjoy it because of the gameplay.
So even if in my opinion gameplay can be a great erotic device I'm willing to make that light version that would pretty much be VN with a less richer story mesh as many interaction would not happen.

Gronfk

Jul 22, 2017
With h i bought the cuffs and i bought the right o ring but it says i only bought the cuffs, and i tried the rest of them, it still says i need the ring and i dont know whats wrong

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
With h i bought the cuffs and i bought the right o ring but it says i only bought the cuffs, and i tried the rest of them, it still says i need the ring and i dont know whats wrong
Which event are you talking about ?

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes