Daz device for eyes

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Hello, i am looking for a device that keeps the eyes open. Like in Clockwerk Orange.
I looked on Renderotica as my default candidate but it doesn't seem that there is anything remotely.
So i am asking here just in case i haven't looked where it could be.
Ah, this should be for genesis 8 female.

Thank you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Hello, i am looking for a device that keeps the eyes open. Like in Clockwerk Orange.
I looked on Renderotica as my default candidate but it doesn't seem that there is anything remotely.
So i am asking here just in case i haven't looked where it could be.
Ah, this should be for genesis 8 female.

Thank you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doubt it exists. Model your own!

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Oh man, i feared that answer.
Got to try Blender or perhaps paste it somehow in via photo software.
It's not as bad as you think it is. Pose your character with its eyes how you want them, export the character as an OBJ, import to blender, model the prop around the character you've imported, export the object as OBJ, import to Daz, apply shaders. The hardest part is learning the UI but just watch a few basic tutorials about blender and you should be good enough to make what you want to make here.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
It's not as bad as you think it is. Pose your character with its eyes how you want them, export the character as an OBJ, import to blender, model the prop around the character you've imported, export the object as OBJ, import to Daz, apply shaders. The hardest part is learning the UI but just watch a few basic tutorials about blender and you should be good enough to make what you want to make here.
I was looking on DeviantArt since there is a lot of stuff in that regard but not for this item.
Anyway, i hope i remember how i did it before but i think i can make it. There seems to be no medical props in existent for this particular thing. No eye surgery. :(

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
This might work? . Looks close enough to an , honestly.

But instead of using it on a pussy, just put it over the eye(s).

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
lol.. so true. It does look close to the one for the eye and i know now the name of it. haha...
Yes, i think this will do the trick.
Thank you so much.

I bought just recently again from there. I put it on my wish list. Davo's stuff seem interesting but isn't really what i am after. And i think no one will see what it is for anyway. So i think this is a winner. Thanks MissFortune

Reactions: MissFortune

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
So i did it.

Though i noticed i aligned them incorrectly. Easy fix. Not sure if there are where they are supposed to be. What about the expression?
But it is what i had in mind. So regardless where it was intended to go, it fits.
You can shorten the pins though not that much. So you have to squeeze it into the flesh. :eek:
So she is in trance hence this expression. No pain. Though, are these devices painful? Mm...

2023-03-14 10_46_05-.jpg

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
It might not concern you, but physically there is no way the devices could stand up in the air like that, there would be too much torque and they would twist down (ouch!). There should be some sort of support frame holding the handles of the devices. Maybe you could repurpose one of those horrible torture device sets that "Davo" guy on Renderotica sells.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
It might not concern you, but physically there is no way the devices could stand up in the air like that, there would be too much torque and they would twist down (ouch!). There should be some sort of support frame holding the handles of the devices.
You could also argue that they work something like Barraquer Eye Speculums. Not exactly the most fun things to have in your eye (which is why I imagine they aren't used very often anymore, from my little experiences with them at least.), but they really look similar enough to get a pass, seeing as there's a pretty much no other options out there.

Maybe you could repurpose one of those horrible torture device sets that "Davo" guy on Renderotica sells.
Was trying to think of who made all the torture stuff when I was writing that post. This should do with a little size and texture adjusting, .

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
It might not concern you, but physically there is no way the devices could stand up in the air like that, there would be too much torque and they would twist down (ouch!). There should be some sort of support frame holding the handles of the devices. Maybe you could repurpose one of those horrible torture device sets that "Davo" guy on Renderotica sells.
That's true.
To be honest, i never had a device like that on my face, let alone in my eyes.
But granted that these are quite huge and would basically fall off by gravity. Perhaps if i shrank them to make them more tiny, they would be more "realistic".
Though for the purpose i was intending to use them, i came to the conclusion that i may not need them. In fact you only need them if it's a forced action.

To the second point i am not sure if you could refit assets that aren't made for the character you are using. Especially if i want to buy it. I suppose you can but may work or maybe not.

In any case, this device should have been used to brainwash someone like in the movie clockwork orange. If that actually is true, doesn't really matter as the means justify the use of it for the fantasy. At least in my mind.

Reactions: osanaiko