Unity - Completed - Devil Girl [Final] [BananaKing, 台灣香蕉王]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kernist

Since the first day, when I saw that Sun is rising on the wrong side and that the clock is going backwards I knew this game is gonna be good. Such a shame the title is such a big spoiler. Realizations of MC about things that are wrong and then seeing the world for what it really is with the "eye" was really satisfying. I also liked the endings, I know many people hope for good lovey-dovey one, but in this case even "best" endings are bitter to put it lightly and it really matches game's theme. I consider this game a hidden gem because developer managed to make something really good from such a simple concept.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Purple_Heart

Reviewed on v1.0.

Main character loses his soul in every ending. Bad ending, good ending and true ending doesn't have any difference. I was expecting something different in true ending but once again he just fucking loses his soul. What was the point of trying to reach true ending then? Nothing, literally NOTHING!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

cof fee

Excellent scenes and background music, but lacks story and interactions to play around with. It is true that the developers had made a great work on putting this many features into this size, but it will be ay better if the story is way longer.
    Also, anyone know the names of the background music used?
  4. 5.00 star(s)

DomTheDominators

the game isn't incredibly long but it is definitely a hidden gem, it was genuinely entertaining and I would recommend it to almost anyone. The is something in this game that anyone can enjoy. Hugh munges props to the creator.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Hitmaster

execelent game, the story, the persons, all very nice, the scenes are amazing, congratulations for productors. i whaiting for the other games from him

in the next game, if possible, try animation, but worever the game is an art
  6. 4.00 star(s)

SatanSama666

Pro
    - Art is pretty good overall and h-scenes good as well
    - Multiple ending
    - Interesting concept
    Con
    - VA aren't very good
    - Getting true ending and pure love are fairly hard
    - Story is lacking
    - No true happy ending for both girls