Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I really like this game I skipped it because of the grinch renders but you have definitely improved that and they look pretty good now. You did a good job making all characters look unique and distinct from each other in both personality and looks. I love Sheena and Mac so far but I really like Sabrina will the MC be able to go after her or will it only be Aubrey. If not it's cool I will just wing man for Aubrey to get with her.

Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
i actually like this game quite a bit im just curious if we can avoid Aubrey hooking up with the yoga girl? aside from that i like the game and glad its still going.
We haven't gotten that far in the writing process, but I'm thinking I'll probably make it to where it's a choice the player can make. Not sure if we'd make outright the players choice or not, but I would imagine some choice would be had so the player can make it unique. Or we'll try at least :)

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I really like this game I skipped it because of the grinch renders but you have definitely improved that and they look pretty good now. You did a good job making all characters look unique and distinct from each other in both personality and looks. I love Sheena and Mac so far but I really like Sabrina will the MC be able to go after her or will it only be Aubrey. If not it's cool I will just wing man for Aubrey to get with her.
Thank you for the compliments. I still want to redo some of the scenes from Day 1, but glad I made that first scene with Aubrey a priority to redo since a lot of people complained about it. My own stubbornness got the best of me. I'm glad you like the game and liking Sheena and Mac so far. And Sabrina as well. I will probably have the MC able to go after her at some point. Just want to figure out a good way to do it and not just throw her at the player, ya know?

ReturnofPoncho

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Thank you for the compliments. I still want to redo some of the scenes from Day 1, but glad I made that first scene with Aubrey a priority to redo since a lot of people complained about it. My own stubbornness got the best of me. I'm glad you like the game and liking Sheena and Mac so far. And Sabrina as well. I will probably have the MC able to go after her at some point. Just want to figure out a good way to do it and not just throw her at the player, ya know?

ReturnofPoncho
You guys have definitely improved from before and the game is unique and distinct from others which makes it stand out much better once I get a new job I will definitely toss some money your way on patreon. One other thing will the tattooed girl from the warehouse appear more at all this game needs some bad girl romantic interests as well.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
You guys have definitely improved from before and the game is unique and distinct from others which makes it stand out much better once I get a new job I will definitely toss some money your way on patreon. One other thing will the tattooed girl from the warehouse appear more at all this game needs some bad girl romantic interests as well.
Looking forward to your support on Patreon. As for the tattooed chick.....Oh yes......Expect her to show up in Day 3 :)

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
There we go! 0.02.2 hotfix has been added to the Patreon (and will go public at some point on July 10th). I'd share it now, but I'll leave that to whichever one of you leaked the game here in the first place :p

It's honestly a pretty boring route, but I like having every possibility covered, and I found some more typos to fix up in the process. Hopefully this'll be the last fix to make for this version.

-Code Guy

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
There we go! 0.02.2 hotfix has been added to the Patreon (and will go public at some point on July 10th). I'd share it now, but I'll leave that to whichever one of you leaked the game here in the first place :p

It's honestly a pretty boring route, but I like having every possibility covered, and I found some more typos to fix up in the process. Hopefully this'll be the last fix to make for this version.

-Code Guy
This is for if you stayed home the first night, correct?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Enjoyed this update but I can't but help shake the feeling we will need to be on our guard with this Mr Kelly although Greenly seems like a stand up cool guy if we can make friends with him I'd be less worried.
I'll probably make it to where it's a choice the player can make. Not sure if we'd make outright the players choice or not, but I would imagine some choice would be had so the player can make it unique. Or we'll try at least
Glad to hear that about the Aubery situation a choice sounds better as long as the MC doesn't get left out here. Although the choice at the end to record her or not feels like to me that's a choice that could have future implications?

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
This is for if you stayed home the first night, correct?
Specifically for if you choose to go to bed during the Day 1 Free Roam section instead of going out, NOT if you make an ass of yourself and lose the opportunity to go to the bar. Basically it winds up turning into a less exciting version of the douchebag route.

Enjoyed this update but I can't but help shake the feeling we will need to be on our guard with this Mr Kelly although Greenly seems like a stand up cool guy if we can make friends with him I'd be less worried.

Glad to hear that about the Aubery situation a choice sounds better as long as the MC doesn't get left out here. Although the choice at the end to record her or not feels like to me that's a choice that could have future implications?
And yeah, Mr. Kelly is... not your friend. Greenley and Smecker are a hell of a lot less creepy than he is.

As for Aubrey, there are choices you can make that help endear you to her, and ones that make her kind of hate you. I can't say anything for certain as we haven't written that far yet, but I imagine you'll have a lot more luck getting Aubrey away from Sabrina if she's into you than if you steal her panties and creep on her showers :p

-Code Guy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

The way the dev has worded it, if you creep on her, spy on her in the shower, steal her panties or record her she will end up hating MC and he will absolutely no chance of getting with her. Probably kicked out too as well as lose access to her bar.

I'd rather that if Aubrey hooks up with Sabrina the MC could choose to not pursue either one. Thus allowing them to pursue a relationship together if they so chose.
That is exactly what should happen.

Aubrey and Sabrina looked good together, they should be a couple if MC isn't going for either of them.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It would be nice if that happened but I have a feeling we are in a very tiny minority when it comes to wanting other characters to be able to pursue relationships with people besides the MC. I wouldn't mind helping Joyce and Greenley to get together or if Aubrey and Sabrina were together. I realize everyone has their favorites but if the MC isn't pursuing someone then it shouldn't mean that everyone is on the MC's hook forever.
Yeah. Also hope you can get other characters in a relationship with each other if you aren't pursuing them. so far I really like Sabrina so I don't know if I can bring myself to do that. I would especially love to get Greenly and Joyce together since having Greenly as a bro and watching your back would be great.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'll be honest: Joyce and Greenley as a couple sounds like an absolute match made in Hell, but hey, I'm not the writer on the team :p We'll see who winds up with whom.

-CodeGuy
Joyce kind of scares me she seems to have issues. I can imagine her setting Greenly on people that piss her off which is terrifying since Greenly looks like a young Randy Coutre.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Joyce kind of scares me she seems to have issues. I can imagine her setting Greenly on people that piss her off which is terrifying since Greenly looks like a young Randy Coutre.
I get the feeling that either way you go with Joyce, whether you try to push her away or reel her in, you're going to end up in trouble with Greenly. If you push her away, it will piss her off and she'll sick him on you, and if you reel her in, he'll find out and be pissed off.

Lose Lose

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I get the feeling that either way you go with Joyce, whether you try to push her away or reel her in, you're going to end up in trouble with Greenly. If you push her away, it will piss her off and she'll sick him on you, and if you reel her in, he'll find out and be pissed off.

Lose Lose
Yeah your probably right I really don't want to piss him off, I would rather not have my legs ripped off and shoved up my ass thank you.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
You could check out the66 or 0011 or dark assassin they do Android ports? Might be worth checking with one of them to do a port for this game? I know I would like to play it on Android :)

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
We're working on it. RenPy Android tends to hate jpgs at random, and most of the art in game was jpg prior to 0.02. We've converted most images since then to webps, but not all of them can be handled that way without losing some image quality. It's a bit of trial and error, but we're hoping to have the Android port up and running by the end of the week (assuming my dying computer doesn't explode before then, haha... hah... god I miss having a healthy computer.)

-Code Guy

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Yes. She gives me Harley Quinn vibes so I can't wait for that content.
Lol. I certainly didn't intend the Harley Quinn vibe but she kinda does, doesn't she? Well, if it's psycho chicks you like.....:)

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020

Yeah, certainly trying to make Mr. Kelly slightly unhinged, lol. The plan is to have friendships among the other characters, male or female. So we'll certainly see in the future.

I think it's good to make everything a choice, even if maybe the player doesn't realize it. I think if you follow the douchebag line you'll kinda be locked out of who and what Aubrey pursues. If you play normal though, will probably make it a more direct choice from the player. Though, I do like the thought of the MC pursuing Sabrina if you're following the douchebag line and further complicate things with Aubrey at home. So I think at some point, we'll try and put everything in play in some form. Just gotta find a way to make it work and not do it just for the sake of doing it.

ReturnofPoncho

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes