VN Ren'Py Devil Layer [v0.3] [NanoDesu!]

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
power is blonde no redhead XD View attachment 3582391
This one is on me, I always picture Power in pink hair because I dont watch the anime at all.
Both versions are correct, actually. Blond was used in the anime, and is probably the definitive version as of today, but in the early days of the manga it seems like not even Fujimoto knew what color he wanted her hair to be. Case in point; pink hair has been used in some official colorations, as well as covers.

1714501663540.png 1714501712637.png

NanoDesu!

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2022
Both versions are correct, actually. Blond was used in the anime, and is probably the definitive version as of today, but in the early days of the manga it seems like not even Fujimoto knew what color he wanted her hair to be. Case in point; pink hair has been used in some official colorations, as well as covers.

View attachment 3590279 View attachment 3590282
1714536015651.png also this image (which I have as a standee as home) feature her in pink hair, but maybe I'll go for blonde since that what's most people is familiar with.

Reactions: Amost

NanoDesu!

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2022
The pink hair doesn't look bad, what surprises me is Denji, he looks "somewhat" ugly LOL
:HideThePain: Tried creating his rug and unkempt look, failed miserably. But v0.2 should be a total rework! (of the Character and scene, at least!)

Reactions: Amost

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DevilLayer-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NanoDesu!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I haven't thought about this, so I cant give you a definitive answer. I'll consider it. And femdom will happen much later into the game when Makima's route progresses so worries as of now
Well, I'm not going to start the game and later have unavoidable femdom. So I'll wait until you are sure.

NanoDesu!

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2022
Well, I'm not going to start the game and later have unavoidable femdom. So I'll wait until you are sure.
But thank you for the suggestion though, I didnt think no one would be adverse to femdom sex with Makima. I'll take that into consideration

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
But thank you for the suggestion though, I didnt think no one would be adverse to femdom sex with Makima. I'll take that into consideration
Personally, I don't care about the name of the LI, I don't like femdom with any of them. In fact, what I don't like is femdom.

What you can do is either an alternative route without femdom, or directly allow us to avoid having a relationship with that LI if you really think that her only possible route is femdom.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Important questions: will there be a HAREM? And is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking (Lesbians, NTR, Femdom, etc).