RPGM - Completed - Devil Slayer [Final] [ReJust]

1. 3.00 star(s)

loofy44

It was a nice small game but as I say IT WAS SMALL I completed it in under a hour and nothing much to say except the combat was nice and the art was pretty good. I know its old but if you ever come back to it please add more.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

Might as well be no H content. Retarded losing CG never count. Even then barely anything
    Game is unfuckingplayable without just editing a higher level or stats otherwise you will have to waste a stupid amount of time to progress towards nothing of worth.

Important note! Either bad swapped translation or shit is just bugged cause you'd think you are stuck watching what can even barely be called a small gif but no have to press Q why? dunno but you have to select to keep watching to start battle or end "scene" cause if you select the Rescue option.... you are stuck watching. Like what the fucking shit is this? Ima just give benefit of doubt that it is misplaced translation instead of a flagrant bug
  3. 4.00 star(s)

faqfaq

This game is very good gameplay , art design , CG , battle mode is also very unique very fun to play.

No headache puzzles and no random battles

But unfortunately the story is too short

OVERRAL 7/10
  4. 1.00 star(s)

frontlinecool

another game that gives you companions that do nothing, why even bother seriously, pointless mechanics should just be scrapped and not put in games
    combat, MISS all day everyday 3misses back to back np here, devs just quit your job and do other work ok?
  5. 4.00 star(s)

KofiCatto

Great RPGM game despite of being an RPGM game :LOL:

+
    Great combat system
    Skills and magic
    Pretty characters
    Smooth H animations

-
    Hard to get H scenes
    Somewhat difficult to fight boss without letting someone die

It will be so much better to add scene trigger to enemy attacks and sex patterns on animations

(y)(y)(y)(y)
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Gameil

The game could've been good but sadly it's too short. I beat the game in under 1 hour. The CGs were good and there some animations too but most of them were GOR. Thankfully you get a gallery after you beat the game but sadly too short too low content.
    In terms of story there is none.
    Combat was okay and usual in RPGM game.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Dreamatrix

With the cheat to Max level everyone, the game is EXTREMELY SHORT!

You need to save for everything, all sex scenes are either interaction with something before combat or lose the battle and reload.
    No worries, the combat you lose for the sex scene will be in the gallery at the end of the game.

At end of the game I think it was the last 3 to 4 bosses that DO NOT have defeat sex scenes, so just win it and be done with.

Wait there is tag for prostitution, so wouldn't there be some town scenes? NOPE, NON, I think its put in due to the first tiny town or base whatever you want call it that its own by bandits and slave trader but its just 2 scenes there, 1 defeat(its actually 2 defeat but they both end up the same sex scene) and 1 if you ignore the bandits for later after you win but you won't be back(Tip is save and ignore for sex scene then reload and don't ignore, as it will help with last dungeon a little).
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Kai-lee-Sei

The game is short, you can complete probably within about 4-12 hours including possible grinding. Money if is used to upgrade the two heroines stats and buy items mostly from a one or two venders along the why, with all weapon upgrades being in chests you find in the dungeons. Combat is a simplified variant of Grandia or Final Fantasy VII/IX ATB systems, and level up system comes off as grindy. Lastly The H Scenes for the two main heroines or loose to see H, save for a few for generic NPCs you'll encounter, but all lack any kind of narration or dialogue, and are just high quality gifs with moaning sound effects. As for the story, there really isn't one.

Whole thing feels like something put together in hopes of earning enough money for a much bigger project or a newbie dev still in in their trail phase.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Shirouste

Don't bother playing this game.

The art is nice but not always, it has a few good quality art but the rest is pretty cheap.

The story and characters interaction are super shallow, not a lot of effort was put in this game.

If you really like the art, get a 100% save available on the first page