3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
In Devilish Business you play as a recent high-school graduate with big plans for the summer, but a chance encounter with a mysterious stranger will change your life forever.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-03
Release Date: 2023-02-28
Developer: Bawdy Baron F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.71
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Uncensor Patch: *
Extras: (v0.53b)

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 11.PNG Screenshot 2021-09-10 204441.png Screenshot 2021-09-10 204811.png Screenshot 2021-09-10 204735.png Screenshot 2021-09-10 204106.png Screenshot 2021-09-10 204341.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
View attachment 130743

Overview:
In Devilish Business you play as a recent high-school graduate with big plans for the summer, but a chance encounter with a mysterious stranger will change your life forever.

Updated: 30/Jul/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Windows: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 130740 View attachment 130741 View attachment 130739 View attachment 130742
Looks Great Thanks for the upload!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Or, if you average about 10 words per click, then that's 10,000 clicks. Best get your heavy duty clicking glove ready.
to be or not to be, i am the gay to be a go.

(that doesnt mean anything.... but that still 14 words)
sooo yeah.. dont be hyped by the words amount... its not a good indicator.

(this whole comment have 45 words in total)

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Hmm, downloaded it and played for a bit. Nice premise, good writing and the graphics are nice (drawn sprites on photo backgrounds mostly). Not much in the way of lewds, so I had a look at the images folder and not a single sexual picture in there. Interesting, but still early days, I think.

D

Deleted member 51206

oh my god, this is so obviously inspired by the lucifer tv show, you just earned yourself loyal follower

Reactions: T-bone_Assassin

Saligia

May 12, 2017
I'm really getting the feeling that this game originally came with, or planned for, an incest patch. Still toying with it, but it looks good so far, relatively little art but that's not a dealbreaker for me.

Aug 16, 2017
it does have a lot of similarities with lab rats but is better written I feel. there IS a lack of art so its very text heavy, but in future could be nice.

it doesn't feel like it will be a great game, as it lacks the polished art of dazd (or whatever most renpy artists use, too early for thinking too much :D ) and the originality of the small amount of art on show is good but not encapsulating. the premise is good and it doesn't take long to unlock scenes so 'grinding' is more exploratory than tiresome, a real bonus. the dev has paced it just right

there is a lot to do and plenty of variety so when the art catches up to the mass of current content it will be a good game. the biggest plus was there wasn't a single bug that I found and I played for over a couple of hours, skipping text I already seen, and im pretty sure I didn't unlock all available. no family involvement but that looks likely in future. certainly other fetishes catered to.

worth playing through even at this early stage. hats off to the dev

Reactions: Ente Supremo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have added a lot of tags to this, there are a lot of missing pics and I hope we will get them soon.

Since you can get sex the normal way and stay away from the "charm" spell I will keep playing.
I got sex with Ashley by being an all-around good guy without using the spell on her.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes