EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1659294299431.png

Overview:
You're brought back from the dead after a tragic first date.
Your saviour, however, is a devil, and now you must serve her and her entire family.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-03
Release Date: 2023-12-02
Developer: Naitoh - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

FQS0GK.gif EkhYrm.png screenshot0004.png C_B3oX.png vzyATp.png bakCvv.gif screenshot0006.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CrimsoNRiasDxD

Sep 10, 2020
Finally a dxd parody game where the protagonist is issei and not some crappy original character I'm looking forward to this game alot as high school dxd is my favourite harem anime and the other dxd games that are on here don't interest me because the main character wasn't issei so I have high hopes for the future of this game

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Rather than anime i liked light novels more but i must say: Uncensored version of DxD rule. While playing Issei has merits and demerits (issei is damn dumb guy with school) Koneko and Rias are worth worshiping. Akeno is little more complicated but her play with BDSM with her father in books was hillarous. If game will have such level i will give it 20/10. Its must have also dragon song because oppai dragon song is trademark of series. While best thing is to follow book/anime history additional everyday occurences with issei works can add flavour to game. And please be aware. Shota, trap, hikkimori vampire can be real deboner but still be cute. So good luck.
And question about futa. There were fallen angels who try to kill Gremory family when Issei try to fight with his first fatal love. Angels were orginaly androgynous, so futa fallen angels have their rights. Even more its movie from Issei friends, and their virgin collection of hentai can have such pieces.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2018
Rather than anime i liked light novels more but i must say: Uncensored version of DxD rule. While playing Issei has merits and demerits (issei is damn dumb guy with school) Koneko and Rias are worth worshiping. Akeno is little more complicated but her play with BDSM with her father in books was hillarous. If game will have such level i will give it 20/10. Its must have also dragon song because oppai dragon song is trademark of series. While best thing is to follow book/anime history additional everyday occurences with issei works can add flavour to game. And please be aware. Shota, trap, hikkimori vampire can be real deboner but still be cute. So good luck.
Too much expectations, you will never be happy with those.

Reactions: MCDom
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes