Ren'Py - Devious Demigods [v0.2b] [Krayt Studios]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Dont_H8

This is a fun game! It's fairly simple, easy to navigate and technically sound.

The Art is very good, plenty of characters so far and it has audio. I'm not a fan of mini-games but the games are fairly easy to get through and not annoying. I'm also not a fan of sandbox elements but the elements are few and easy to navigate, So far - so good!

The game has potential, I definitely liked it. I'm giving it 4 stars for now but will increase it later if the developer continues to entertain (y)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Clexds

I absolutely love this style. Can't stress that enough. It's inspired by one of my favorite games in regards to the style.

This review was made on v0.2a.

The animated scene wasn't anything special in regards to the animation itself, but the beautiful art makes up for everything here. Some seriously talented people working on this and I hope they're able to see this to a full release. People can be a bit harsh in reviewing an early work like this. But I see the potential here.

Amazing work!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Syr96

The potential is there. The images are well-drawn and not typical 3D mass-produced stuff, which is a nice change. The writing style is good (compared to other games) and serves its purpose, but nothing special. The next updates will determine the direction it takes, but the course is promising.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

xxMaximum

Really good so far. Has great potential. And I hope the dev won't give up like others. Been looking for a Percy Jackson/Greek mythology type parody game for a long time. People are pumping parodies out that aren't so good and they make me not like those original series. But this is good!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

MrDianhelo

Ok, this is gets an obvious "inspiration" from another game that is famous for milking but there are some things that make it different enough to be its own thing.
    In that reapect it has some potential giving they dint go the same way
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Bob46rob

For starters, I have to say a game about the Percy Jackson series is something I have wanted for years. I also found the selection of characters to be interesting especially given that you play as an original character instead of Percy as many might assume.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Bubilonka

Its happening boys, great game, great story, great concept. Really glad someone took the overall idea and translate it to something else and totally different. The dev has keen eye for detail, i love every bit of the art.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

yanon1999

Damn, even though it's literally the 0.1 release, I can't give this less than 5 stars. The models alone are fantastic, and the PJ setting is icing on the cake. Will be following this game closely - hopefully it goes far.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

kindasusbro123566944

Very promising looking forward to more.

Setting: 10/10

Writing: 10/10

Models: 10/10

Content: 1/10

Obviously very barebones in terms of content, but you can tell it is made with a love for detail. Animations are smooth, and the whole art direction is neat. I've never considered supporting something on pateron until this game came along.

Promising to say the least.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Lorenz1

Nice graphics, and finally something in the percy jackson universe. If you want nostalga, try it. If you don't know what percy jackson is - don't.

Also, early in release, so you might want to give it some time..