Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.17.2] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
MainImage.png

Overview:
A standalone mod that is all inclusive for The Sims 4 by adding the ability for Sims to engage in a variety of sexual and non-sexual acts, such as Basic Sex, Rough Sex, Zoophilia, Rape, Lactation Play, Incest, and Milking with more fetishes to come!

Disclaimer: All fetishes are optional installs. If you aren't into a fetish, don't install the package file containing that fetish.
This mod does not require Wicked Whims. It is made as a replacement to it.
Teen Sims are between the ages of 18 and 19 for roleplay purposes.
All involved Sims Teen and Above both Human and Animal are considered to be consenting adults ages 18 and up. Regardless of what anyone else tells you, this is how DD treats these Sims.
Devious Desires does not endorse and is not responsible for any of the acts seen or performed by its users.
Devious Desires is a Hentai mod above all, if you cannot handle Hentai, then Devious Desires is not the mod for you.​

Updated: 03-09-2024
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: ColonolNutty - - -
Mod Version: v5.17.2
Language: English
Game Version: 1.105.332.1020 (Crystal Creations) and above

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Requirements:

Installation:

Animations:

Translations:

Download Main (Modules are included):

Sims_1.png.04eaa72857a11a5fa861b5a62841cf97.png Sims_2.png.aea040903f47711e338cb002bde61710.png Sims_3.png.021c7243b6250b82d947d21f9c912c62.png Sims_4.png.46bd917f3c03a5b0e7fe5fbb7db3b36c.png Sims_5.png.07059c5c55a8979c34c0c797a26f0dc7.png Sims_6.png.ed978a503f70a920ff539c3b4321092a.png Callie.png Just_a_sip.png Milk_Gallon.png

Last edited:

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
How do I install Devious Desires 4.0?
English illustrated guide

Wie kann ich Devious Desires 4.0 installieren?
Deutsche illustrierte Anleitung siehe Spoiler am Beitragsende

Deutsche Übersetzung von Devious Desires
v5.15 und andere Mods von CN

Anleitung:
Ins Verzeichnis droppen wo die Hauptmod liegt.
Auf Mac eventuell ein "z" an den Dateinamen präfixen, i.e. "z1_deviousdesires_GER_DE.package", ansonsten lädt der die eventuell vor der Hauptmod, hab ich mal irgendwo gehört und dann klappt der ganze Mist nicht.

Auch noch Wichtig:
In der Regel ist es kein Problem, wenn die Hauptmod etwas neuer als die Übersetzung ist. Dann werden halt einige wenige Texte nicht übersetzt. Ihr könnt also ruhig diese Übersetzung installieren, wenn ColonolNutty's Mod schon ein paar Versionen weiter ist. Manchmal kommen ja auch gar keine neuen englischen Texte dazu.

Probleme:
- Einige Debug-Ausgaben (da diese aus dem Script kommen) sind ebenfalls englisch. Kann ich nichts dran machen.

Verbesserungsvorschläge:
Werden gerne angenommen.
Wer was verbessert haben will soll es mir schreiben :coffee::devilish:

Animations:
DD Pets

Da der Link für Ōkami X Ningen auf LL ins leere führt.
alternative

Viel Spass

Du brauchst hilfe bei der Installation von Devious Desires 4.0?
Dann klick den Spoiler an.

Last edited:

iEdge1

Jan 9, 2021
Hi, interesting mod. I wonder, is the mod compatible with WW, WP and MCCC?
As far as I know, DD is compatible with all? I assume WP is 'wicked pets' which isn't really needed. However, DD doesn't rely on WW. So, you can use DD without it if you want.

Reactions: huhula

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
As far as I know, DD is compatible with all? I assume WP is 'wicked pets' which isn't really needed. However, DD doesn't rely on WW. So, you can use DD without it if you want.
WP is most likely referencing Nisa's wicked perversions, and they do not conflict with each other

Reactions: huhula
Nov 9, 2019
I ww and dd 1.73 installed. The problem its that dd selects breasts and penises differently at each game. Even if I pick another one, what DD chose stays by default?

Is the problem fixed in the new version?

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I ww and dd 1.73 installed. The problem its that dd selects breasts and penises differently at each game. Even if I pick another one, what DD chose stays by default?

Is the problem fixed in the new version?
Considering my first upload here was version 2.0, I suggest you use that instead. I think I still need to look into that issue though.

tengo un problema tengo animasiones y el mods me pone que no hay como hago desde ya muchas gracias
Make sure you have installed all files in their correct locations.

Last edited:

timeurban

Jan 9, 2021
[QUOTE = "ColonolNutty, publicación: 4896472, miembro: 1059149"]
Teniendo en cuenta que mi primera carga aquí fue la versión 2.0, le sugiero que la use en su lugar. Sin embargo, creo que todavía necesito investigar ese tema.

Asegúrese de haber instalado todos los archivos en sus ubicaciones correctas.
[/CITAR] el mods aparece en el juego y me da opciones pero en el momento de querer una animasion dice que no hay

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes