Mod - Others - Devious Desires [v5.17.2] [ColonolNutty]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LimticLewd

People say this is an alternative to WW, I say is the superior version... The only thing I wish it was there is a more dynamic pregnancy system (menstruation cycle)

All the drama is just bullcrap, the way some people cope when they get outmatched is to fling insults and try to attack the character instead making a better product, what a childish behavior.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

nooblier

I just wanted to drop this comment real quick. TurboDriver has been promoting pedo content since his creation of WickedWhims... sex with teens? It wasn't until he saw competition in ColonolNutty that he started saying CN stole code and created like a 100 page document on how he is a pedo. Idiots believed TurboDriver cause he came out with the OG, WickedWhims... but yeah - TurboDriver is scum, don't be stupid and fall for that kid's antics.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

LukeSR

I tried for 2 hours and placed all my animations in the right folder, but still get the message "no aminations found" and haven't seen any scene using this mod yet. This Mod is trash and has zero support, no recommendation.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

queng4adolula

kinda hard to find some specifics animations but its cool nonetheless

wish this was more popular. i started disliking wicked wins after high school update (no incest adn teen dating?? oh :( )

this is great tho, even if i mostly use it to teen-adult relationship
  5. 5.00 star(s)

abimin11

Love this mod. I tried it with reservations bc of the backstory and I always used ww, but nowdays I use this one 90% of the times, even more now that ww has became more...restricted in certain aspects.
    My only suggestion, and if it was possible, would be to be able to pick the animation we want to run first instead of it being random, don't really enjoy my fem sim buttshagging her husband with a strap on xD, other than that, keep up the good work.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Surgin'Sergio

honestly I'm going to be completely honest, Devious desires is... ok, not bad, but not completely great, I know the backstory and also have left my bias at the door between you two. but anyway, devious desires gives you almost exactly what wicked whims gives you. well dd requires you to pick and choose which kind of fetishes you would like to add in your game. surely the animations for these fetishes are scarce ( or not, haven't searched in a while ).
    they do indeed work, and rarely break. DD is required to having something else installed but on the upside of DD working most of the time.
    I've have experience from both ww and DD, even used them together sometimes. I would say i used DD in a more story telling sense, for it is easy to do things within sims 4, without having click through a lot of the choices. but i did not get DD for the fetishes because I do not like non of the stuff the fetishes give me, so i chose not to get non of them.
    DD is a replacement for wicked whims, you will not need ww if you choose DD over it.
    and no I am not meat rider like these other people.
    DD does have its weaknesses not to lie, if you do not installed thing correctly stuff will flat out not work for you.

what wicked whims having the edge over dd is that i would say it has more of a gameplay element to it, but who actually plays sims 4 for the game play? ( not hate btw )
    but dd has the edge over wicked whims because of the quickness of it,. less breaks, less errors ( if you don't have broken mods, not dd's fault ).
    also DD does have its companions that work perfectly for it.
    like instant clothing change, custom gender settings and also adult custom sliders. they work well with dd like a charm.
    not the only thing is, DD. or ColonolNutty does not ban animations.
    wicked whims does have an unsupported creators list, which limits and prohibits such stuff relating to ( animal x human, human force human, and etc ).
    because of that, ww sorta goes down on my list.
    basically if your favorite animator for sims 4 said anything good about cn or dd, they would be eviscerated from their list, and on the naughtily list.
    i know why there doing "this", but in my eyes it does get a bit weak almost every time i see a name added to that list ( that list is not from ww it is from MCCC, which i think are on the same team, but eh, what do i know )
    this is why I use dd it has more versatility for story telling, image creation and such other things you can use for creation.
    i do not know the "real" reason ww/mccc does this (idk why i fused them to gather but, what ever they both have dd as a common enemy. i would say his backstory and or the animal x sims stuff, but idk)
    i would say im in impasse, ww and mccc both have popularity but dd has the features. I do know who to stay with, but at this rate im leaning closer to dd for it has features i want ( not fetishes, other features ). dd does have bugs and stuff , but nothing is perfect and nothing will have not zero bugs.
    DD does not ban animations and that is what is keeping ME here..
    i will await the day for dd to maybe surpass ww in popularity. I have my doubt, but im slightly optimistic.
    i might even have my sims 4 character provider to use dd to make more and faster images for their stuff..

this is Sergio and this is my rating. 3/5 soon to be 4/5.
    - sorry if i have broken English, i do not know it very well, but the internet has taught me... a lot of things
    -Sergio
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Reito_

I found this mod after Turbo removed teen sex and just tried it and it works perfectly! I was worried it wouldn't work with my WW animations but it does. Thank you so much for making this, i was extremely disappointed that Turbo did that right after i bought the Highschool pack and ruined all the storylines i planned and i'm soo glad i found this.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Satyr90

As of version 3.9

Good alternative to Wicked Whims. The mod not only allows the player to simply engage in sexual activities but also seeks to add fetishes to the game. Where WW is more vanilla this mod allows the player to spice up their sim world with fetishes that some would consider taboo.

My main criticism is that I believe the fetish system needs tweaking, especially with how the fetishes are assigned. Personally, I'd like to see a more immersive system put in place with the like/dislike system that already exists in the game. As you play, you'd get to choose or perhaps with the lifestyle system. As you explore the fetishes, you'd get specific perks or bonuses. Also, I'd simplify the fetishes. Currently ColonolNutty has the system giving, receiving, seeing other sims receiving, and seeing other sims giving. All due respect that's confusing as hell. I had a sim that loved seeing someone cuckolded, hated the person that did the cuckolding, yet loved cuckolding people herself. My advice, if a sim likes cuckolding others, then have that sim get positive moodlets/arousal when they see it happen or do it themselves but get extremely angry when it happens to them since it's the opposite of their fantasy. Perhaps just have seeing specific fetishes under some sort of voyeurism system similar to WW.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

janina_92

Custom content for those who have understood, that we are about a game.
    Thank you for your excellent work.
    DD turns Sims4 into something much more intense.
    The real world has lots of aspects, Sims4/EA don't want in their games, DD adds some of them to the game.
    For those who want to play a nice game which is far from reality and don't want to see anything that could offend someone, this may be wrong for you.
    @CN: Don't let those others get you down!
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Dirty Thoughts

The fact that this is its own thing instead of being an addon for WW, while doing much of the same thing, makes it basically incompatible with one another. You can run both mods alongside each other, but neither one will recognize any of the sexual acts, needs or traits of the other, leading to a lot of issues and weird situations.
    And while DD provides a wider range of fetishes and kinks, I cannot help but feel that it's inferior in a lot of the technical aspects when in direct comparison to WW, which also has much greater mod support and polish.
    As an end user I also do not care much about the drama that happened between the various mod authors, but if that changes how a mod functions in a negative way, then I feel it should be mentioned.
    As it stands, in its current form, I cannot recommend it.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

ZimaAthra

Devious Desires is great! Everything I was looking for in a Sims 4 nsfw mod. I love that my sim can finally be exclusively a bottom and that selectable pets works with this (I know it didn't with WP).
  12. 5.00 star(s)

kickingmonks

Recent updates have made this better than ever, providing a much better errr... niche... than WW. I had a lot of problems with this mod back when it was on LL, but I managed to get it working pretty easily now.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

JezebelNekozawa

I love your work! I stopped playing the sims 4 for a while and when I decided to play again I went to Lovers Lab and your stuff was gone! I was so disappointed. So glad you found a new home for your amazing work! <3
  14. 5.00 star(s)

xXShiroChanXx

Welcome back. XD was hoping to see you again I bought the original game just to be up to date with the mod

just thank you so much for not disappearing from this community, and I hope this mod reaches the top in our world of perverts <3
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Lostlegends

Good to see you back CN.
    Some people appreciate your work!
    It will be a good day when I can drop WW for good.
    Now as I cant post a rating with less than 200 words, gonna have to keep gibbering on about how good it is to have choices!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

inanski

Devious Desires is one of the best mods going for sims 4 the game is so much more pleasing that it makes sims 4 worth playing, there is wicked whims of course but i find WW a little too tame for my tasts whereas DD is a great work by a great modder..nuff said
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Blanks98

Unique, actually interesting. Most mods are so vanilla and way less interactive. You dont have to like all parts of the mod but its worth it if you are looking for something different. I only found this recently and I have no idea how i missed it for this long.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Hellooo00

Love this mod. I have WickedWhims installed but one thing i was missing there was a ''pets option''. ColonolNutty was so kind to include this option in his mod. Everything works fine. The menu is easy to understand and the animations work like intended. Everyone who would like to get their sims get even more kinky should definitely install this mod!