Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

meretod

Sep 22, 2022
Okay so, I've tried everything I can think of to fix this problem from re-installing DD, checking the animations, etc. But I had DD properly installed since it's last update - and a bunch of animations out of the blue stopped working with it. With the only things updated at around that time being a forced switch to the EA app and updating animation packages cause new animations. I don't think I tried repair game yet, but so far it seems completely random. Some animations still work, some don't, even from the same author, but at this point the strip club/brothel feature is practically unusable since all the dancing animation are non-functional. Anyone else had this issue?
No point asking help or typing long text walls here, since the introduction will be same as talking to wall. I had to type myself reply to get fluent and gradituated answer. Sims 4 community is toxic and money hungry introverts, who don't do anything unless they can benefit from it. It's so sad to behold.

spicymeatball

Jul 19, 2021
No point asking help or typing long text walls here, since the introduction will be same as talking to wall. I had to type myself reply to get fluent and gradituated answer. Sims 4 community is toxic and money hungry introverts, who don't do anything unless they can benefit from it. It's so sad to behold.
What's wrong with getting paid for creating content? There's plenty of Sims modders who have a Patreon and ColonolNutty could do that if he wanted,and even make some more mods.

My animations for all DD interactions recently stopped (I've tried all the tricks),so I'm hoping for a new update soon.

abimin11

Apr 9, 2021
What's wrong with getting paid for creating content? There's plenty of Sims modders who have a Patreon and ColonolNutty could do that if he wanted,and even make some more mods.

My animations for all DD interactions recently stopped (I've tried all the tricks),so I'm hoping for a new update soon.
it's wrong if you violate EA TOU, every meshes these creators use to make stuff belongs to EA, and if they dont want cc based on their meshes being paywalled, these creators can go and cry to some corner. Plus apparently Patreon agrees wih it too. So they might as well go and create stuff for SL, they wont have trouble with TOUs there.

The J Man

Jul 11, 2020
it's wrong if you violate EA TOU, every meshes these creators use to make stuff belongs to EA, and if they dont want cc based on their meshes being paywalled, these creators can go and cry to some corner. Plus apparently Patreon agrees wih it too. So they might as well go and create stuff for SL, they wont have trouble with TOUs there.
i see you're not just an A+ EA bootlicker but a seasoned law professor as well...
here, have a (you)
(you).jpg

abimin11

Apr 9, 2021
i see you're not just an A+ EA bootlicker but a seasoned law professor as well...
here, have a (you)
View attachment 2368006
lol, says the ''creators''s white knight or one of these creators who hides his stuff behind paywalls (or a white knight of both, which would be quite lame, lel).
and for an EA ''bootlicker'', I never paid for the sims 4, I bought all sims3 packs and expansions tho. But rules are rules, my friend, if it makes you so unhappy, check the nearest church or corner you can find and go cry there :3

Reactions: ace54858

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Anyone have download links other than Simfileshare? Been trying to download but it does not seem to work. Download starts at snail's pace and then quits.

abimin11

Apr 9, 2021
sorry, but I wont pay for half asssed content, empty of content and most of them for kids under 6 yo,so boring that you have to fill it with mods and cc to make it remotely interesting, and on top of that, its absurdely expensive for the content it has. it's not even worth the spend and I have the base game for free, as they themselves decided.
Plus, EA is boss and Patreon agrees with it, so you can cry, bitch and throw fits all you want, but such is reality. Go to SL instead if it bothers it so much

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
if you have a problem with the DD mod just visit the discord and ask there for in the NSFW support channel, there you will get help

while i agree with your opinion about the paywall stuff, i must say that on F95 the community isn't nearly as toxic as on LL, just take look at the shitshow they agree on. Or just ask on which side they are CN or Turbo, you will start an Avalanche of accusations and Facts Vs. Feelings discussions.

tl:dr
do some old school trolling, sims community is easily butthurt

b8M8MsA.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: xbeo

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
Is it possible use DD & WW in same mod folder , but in different save ? when i will play DDSave i will shift WW outside of Mod folder , and when i will play WWSave i will shift DD outside of mode folder , will it break the game ? i have 27 GB of CC & i don't want make another copy to play both mods .

WW creates files outside of your mod folder, so if you delete those everytime you want to play DD sure

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
sorry, but I wont pay for half asssed content, empty of content and most of them for kids under 6 yo,so boring that you have to fill it with mods and cc to make it remotely interesting, and on top of that, its absurdely expensive for the content it has. it's not even worth the spend and I have the base game for free, as they themselves decided.
Plus, EA is boss and Patreon agrees with it, so you can cry, bitch and throw fits all you want, but such is reality. Go to SL instead if it bothers it so much
pls keep us updated how your personal Crusade against EA is going, while posting on a Site which is known to provide Links to Paywalled Content and all of us are users of it
9b1.png

abimin11

Apr 9, 2021
pls keep us updated how your personal Crusade against EA is going, while posting on a Site which is known to provide Links to Paywalled Content and all of us are users of it
View attachment 2369810
what personal crusade?, I play the game no?, what I wont do is pay for half assed shit, but they're the ones who decided that people ''creating'' paywalled content used with their meshes need to find a job that doesnt charge for using their meshes.

Alas, I forgive myself for arguing with a zoomer, the generation with lower IQ than the last one.

Reactions: AiKudasai

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
what personal crusade?, I play the game no?, what I wont do is pay for half assed shit, but they're the ones who decided that people ''creating'' paywalled content used with their meshes need to find a job that doesnt charge for using their meshes.

Alas, I forgive myself for arguing with a zoomer, the generation with lower IQ than the last one.
dude check your post history, since Nov 2022 you are predominately Q&Aing about S4 and its content, with a focus on adult oriented CC.

I get it, it is fashionable to hate on EA and there are many reasons to do so, but that was not my Point. My point was that you wrote to us from the perspective of Moral Authority (which I personally hate) and that you have a Bone to pick with EA, not DD or S4 CC Creators.

And in addition to the Points I made, I am also adding the accusation that, You! My Friend, are a pretender.
pic 1.png

Your are playing the Game.

btw. I don't recommend running WW and DD simultaneously, since WW was intentionally made to be incompatible with DD, pls stop recommending that, it could fuck up your save and if that happens i wish you good luck trying to recover from that.

tl:dr
all hail the tiddies

oppai.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Skylander

Orisenza

Apr 5, 2018
Does WW have anything that this doesn't?
The last time I remember playing they were compatible with each other.
Does NisasWickedPerversions only work with WW? I don't know if I ever even use stuff from it but I used to add it to my game.

Dontfollowmeplz

Feb 13, 2023
I've been looking at the Customize Animations menu for a while now and I got to wondering if anyone had any sort of guide or some sort of advice regarding trying to tag animations for certain scenes. Right now I'm trying to get the defecation and watersports animations from the Fouyaya Femdom & Fetish Animations and YrSa Animations respectively. There are hundreds of animations to go through, and the ones I do manage to pick out don't seem to function, it just tells me no animations found or occasionally it wont do anything at all. If anyone would like to spare some useful advice I'd appreciate it.

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
I've been looking at the Customize Animations menu for a while now and I got to wondering if anyone had any sort of guide or some sort of advice regarding trying to tag animations for certain scenes. Right now I'm trying to get the defecation and watersports animations from the Fouyaya Femdom & Fetish Animations and YrSa Animations respectively. There are hundreds of animations to go through, and the ones I do manage to pick out don't seem to function, it just tells me no animations found or occasionally it wont do anything at all. If anyone would like to spare some useful advice I'd appreciate it.
you can either do the tagging by yourself or you can try Cruxmyth customazion file, which you can get on the discord in the nsfw channel or on LL.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes