Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.19.1] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Mionette

Jan 27, 2021
I'd love to see them under one menu - because they do take up the entire forefront of the conversation, and I feel they're too niche to be the first thing that pops up.

briarknit

Oct 31, 2017
Does pregnancy not work when you have ww installed?I have it set to 100% in dd but dd animations dont result in pregnancy

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
bonjour serai t il possible de traduire en français ?
If a french to english translator makes a translation, yes.
Si un traducteur français-anglais fait une traduction, oui.
All of them, preferably--or at least not have them push to the front of the priority list when conversing. I don't really see myself using the interactions, personally
Yeah, if I could figure out how to remove them from that front list I will definitely do that. In the mean time, I may just add a setting to disable all of those interactions entirely. Though you'd still be able to update fetish levels via the settings.
Does pregnancy not work when you have ww installed?I have it set to 100% in dd but dd animations dont result in pregnancy
A Sim needs to have an orgasm for the other Sim to become pregnant. Check the Wiki for more information.
I'd love to see them under one menu - because they do take up the entire forefront of the conversation, and I feel they're too niche to be the first thing that pops up.
They ARE under their own menu (DD -> Enthuse/Complain/Think About), the front menu is just recommended interactions, the game takes them out of their categories to display them there.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2019
I don't understand the mode of milk. Can sims drink it?

The animations starts on their own? Is it possible to desactivate them?

The body selector no longer changes by default but you have to put the same as ww otherwise the DD chooses them. I have 102 sims to change. Is it possible to desactivate them?

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
ColonolNutty Glad to see you here and thank you for continuing to mod for us even after what happened at LL. All of your work is truly appreciated and has made the sims far more enjoyable. I can finally start updating my game again.

Reactions: Maniakos

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah most of the LL monitor's seem to just be pretty brain dead, most of them would not know how to look at code to even know if it was code let alone if it was duplicated.

They just let the prude's and whiner's use them how ever as they truly have no Idea what there doing. Put there because someone liked them, not for there real ability. (Ashal is are always was a good person, but I don't think he has much hands on anymore.)

Mostly I think there using the out of sight out of mind rule. With little consideration as to right or wrong.

I think some of them are on and evangelistic crusade.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah most of the LL monitor's seem to just be pretty brain dead, most of them would not know how to look at code to even know if it was code let alone if it was duplicated.

They just let the prude's and whiner's use them how ever as they truly have no Idea what there doing. Put there because someone liked them, not for there real ability. (Ashal is are always was a good person, but I don't think he has much hands on anymore.)

Mostly I think there using the out of sight out of mind rule. With little consideration as to right or wrong.

I think some of them are on and evangelistic crusade.
Ashal was the one who banned me.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Ashal was the one who banned me.

Well flitter, I would have thought he would have looked at the code, and use, but I don't think he is well versed in sim3 or 4 modding I doubt he even has sims 4 studio installed. More than likely just took the word of some whiner.

Anyway I think it was wrong.

norikiyo

Feb 9, 2018
Thank you, so much Colonol! I've gotten such features in sims 3 and I don't understand what's even oh so taboo requesting such a thing for sims 4, when it's just a damn game.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
did you fix this?
Try the test build. Since Male Sims with a Vagina only have one selection, that being the Native selection, it means that if you have another mod that replaces the native selection, that selection will always be a penis. In the test build (available in my discord), I have swapped the native selections with the opposite gender parts. The Native Vagina Selection for Male Sims will now use the Native Nude Lower Body of Female Sims (with some clipping). The Native Soft/Hard Penis Selections for Female Sims will now use the Native Nude Lower Body of Male Sims (with some clipping).

Can someone tell me how a male dog is able to give (to human) ? Is it possible?
You need animations for it. If the Human has a Vagina, I believe DD comes with an animation for a Large Dog With Penis and Human With Vagina.

Last edited:

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
I am really liking this mod, thanks for sharing it. I was trying out the DD milk farm and it's great, but I didn't get the cum inflation to work.
I tryed changing the "penis milk lost" and the "inflation level total", but there is no changes on the female models. Am I missing some setup or configuration?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I am really liking this mod, thanks for sharing it. I was trying out the DD milk farm and it's great, but I didn't get the cum inflation to work.
I tryed changing the "penis milk lost" and the "inflation level total", but there is no changes on the female models. Am I missing some setup or configuration?
Did you install CSF and the sliders for it?

Reactions: Filipe86

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Try doing this command `ddmf.set_inflation_level vagina 500`. Their belly should update.
After entering the command, I got a message saying that the character vagina was set to 500, but still no changes. It is strange, because the sims can get pregnant using both this mod and wicked wims

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes