Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.19.1] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

KanazuDuke

Oct 2, 2021
I just started using this mod, following the steps by creating the "mod_data", fetishes folder and others in the mod file(no sub-folders), but when i start playing the game, they give me a notification about "Exception detected in Devious Desire" and say that the problem occurred in some file in the mod_logs. What am i suppose to do?

rockharddino

Jan 30, 2021
I just started using this mod, following the steps by creating the "mod_data", fetishes folder and others in the mod file(no sub-folders), but when i start playing the game, they give me a notification about "Exception detected in Devious Desire" and say that the problem occurred in some file in the mod_logs. What am i suppose to do?
Uploading the file here (attaching the file itself, not copying the entire message into a really long post) would be a good start.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Do you also have S4CL and MSM installed? This is often forgotten during the first installation. Attached is a picture of my mod folder for comparison:
Do you have all the files you need The mod folder should contain this for Devious Desires.jpg

Ron73

Jan 22, 2022
Здравствуйте, подскажите как повысить возбуждение у Сима. Играю три игровых дня, а возбуждение все по нолям. Может есть какой то чит-код?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Здравствуйте, подскажите как повысить возбуждение у Сима. Играю три игровых дня, а возбуждение все по нолям. Может есть какой то чит-код?
Переведено с deepL_
Скорость нарастания возбуждения можно регулировать:
shift + клик на вашем симе -> Configure Mod Settings -> Devious Desires Settings -> Global Settings -> Sex Settings -> Arousal Settings -> Arousal Gain Per Second

Числа для увеличения возбуждения:
7 дней /100% возбуждения = .01
6 дней /100% возбуждения = .0115
5 дней /100% возбуждения = .014
4 дня /100% возбуждения = .017
3 дня /100% возбуждения = .023
2 дня /100% возбуждения = .035
1 день /100% возбуждения = .069
12 часов /100% возбуждения = .14

English:
How fast the arousal increases can be adjusted:
shift + click on your sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> Devious Desires Settings -> Global Settings -> Sex Settings -> Arousal Settings -> Arousal Gain Per Second

Numbers for arousal Increase:
7 days /100% Arousal = .01
6 days /100% Arousal = .0115
5 days /100% Arousal = .014
4 days /100% Arousal = .017
3 days /100% Arousal = .023
2 days /100% Arousal = .035
1 days /100% Arousal = .069
12 Hours/100% Arousal = .14

Ron73

Jan 22, 2022
Переведено с deepL_
Скорость нарастания возбуждения можно регулировать:
shift + клик на вашем симе - > Настройка параметров мода - > > Настройки Devious Desires - > > > Глобальные настройки - > > > > Настройки секса - > > > > > Настройки возбуждения - > > > > > > Усиление возбуждения в секунду

Числа для увеличения возбуждения:
7 дней /100% возбуждения = .01
6 дней /100% возбуждения = .0115
5 дней /100% возбуждения = .014
4 дня /100% возбуждения = .017
3 дня /100% возбуждения = .023
2 дня /100% возбуждения = .035
1 день /100% возбуждения = .069
12 часов /100% возбуждения = .14

Английский:
Как быстро возрастает возбуждение, можно регулировать:
shift + нажмите на свою sim-карту - > Настройка параметров Режима ->> Настройки коварных желаний ->>> Глобальные настройки ->>>> Настройки секса ->>>>> Настройки возбуждения ->>>>>> Прирост Возбуждения В Секунду

Число случаев возбуждения Увеличивается:
7 дней /100% Возбуждение = .01
6 дней /100% возбуждение = .0115
5 дней /100% возбуждение = .014
4 дня /100% Возбуждение = .017
3 дня /100% возбуждение = 0,023
2 дня /100% возбуждение = 0,035
1 день /100% возбуждение = .069
12 Часов/100% Возбуждение = .14
СПАСИБО!

Ron73

Jan 22, 2022
[ЦИТАТА="Ron73, сообщение: 7570832, участник: 4592560"]

[/ЦИТАТА]
Спасибо

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
My Horses are invisible. How do I Fix that for the Horse Sex Animation
No idea, too little information.
Since Sims 4 has no horses and I do not know with which mod the horses come with you and which animation creator has made the animations, I have no starting point where the error could lie.
Maybe it helps to ask the horse mod creator or the animator.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I have been trying to figure out how to access itswiki and I'm not able to. There doesn't seem to be a place to create an account and I don't have log in info for it. What should I do?
This link has become invalid. Here is the info now:

will there be updates to this on 2022?
Updates will be available in 2022, Devious-Desires 4.0 is already very far and should be out soon.

Reactions: rockharddino

Pietru

Mar 10, 2021
Deaderpool and other discords that follow Deaderpool, please talk to me directly, you cut off all communication routes for direct communication with you, so this is really the only form of communication that I still have with you. I would like you to stop harassing users who use my mods by telling them to uninstall them or that they cause "severe" issues. I would also like you to stop telling other discords to do these same things. This community needs to begin to recover from your behavior. No, I am not trying to start drama, I would simply like to end this drama you continue to spread, once and for all.

View attachment 976992

Overview:
A standalone mod that is all inclusive for The Sims 4 by adding the ability for Sims to engage in a variety of sexual and non-sexual acts, such as Basic Sex, Rough Sex, Zoophilia, Rape, Lactation Play, Incest, and Milking with more fetishes to come!

Disclaimer: All fetishes are optional installs. If you aren't into a fetish, don't install the package file containing that fetish.
This mod does not require Wicked Whims. It is made as a free alternative to it.​

Updated: 10-22-2021
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: ColonolNutty - - -
Mod Version: v3.9
Language: English
Game Version: 1.80.69.1030 (Cottage Living) and above

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Requirements:

Installation:

Animations:

Translations:

!!!Alert!!!
To those using this mod, if you are told that my mods do any of the following:

- Will break or cause severe issues within your game
- Contain themes endangering or abusing Children
- Contain themes endangering or abusing Animals
- Contains illegal content

Please know that ALL of this is misinformation, and completely false.

The mod authors known as TURBODRIVER and Deaderpool have chosen to Stalk, Target, and Cyberbully me and anyone who chooses to use any of my mods. They have chosen to spread misinformation (slander) about my mods for years, and have gone so far as to put malicious code in Wicked Whims targeting my mods (and by extension those who make mods using S4CL which is a fairly large chunk of mod authors). I believe in creating mods that better the community as a whole, even if I have no personal interest in the criteria of the mod itself. Even the API called Sims 4 Community Library, which I have created for new and old mod authors to create simpler and more stable mods while also providing a vast store of functionality for said mods, has been targeted by these mod authors. They go on witch hunts, banning or threatening anyone who dares join my discord. They have threatened other mod authors, discords, websites, and various other forms of media into also banning and threatening people for using my mods.

Sadly, this has put me in a place where the very community I love and support, slanders me and continues to spread the same misinformation, without knowing that many of the negative things being said have zero evidence to back them and are nothing more than cyberbullying.

Though these Mod Authors are extremely successful, they have been using their popularity to ruin my reputation and railroad the community into believing these lies. This has caused many discords to ban people for using any of my mods and it has turned my name into something that frightens everyone when it is even mentioned. I try my best to support and create content for this community out of my own pocket and this is completely unacceptable.

Please do not believe everything you read on the internet. There's always two sides
to a story but above all there is the absolute truth. Its up to us as people to find it out
and refrain from hopping onto bandwagons stirred up by popular mod authors.

I love this community, and despite what TURBODRIVER and Deaderpool say to ruin me, I will continue doing my best to support this community, noone deserves this treatment, especially not someone who makes mods for free.

Download: -

View attachment 1339766 View attachment 1339767 View attachment 1339768 View attachment 1339770 View attachment 1339771 View attachment 1339772 View attachment 1339775 View attachment 1339776 View attachment 1339777
Dear ColonolNutty!
My Game Version,: 1.69.59.1020
My WickedWhims Version,: WickedWhimsv167d - 21 January 2022
my question is which version do i need for this, DeviousDesires compatible version? thanks

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Dear ColonolNutty!
My Game Version,: 1.69.59.1020
My WickedWhims Version,: WickedWhimsv167d - 21 January 2022
my question is which version do i need for this, DeviousDesires compatible version? thanks
DD does not need WW.
DD works alongside WW, WW works poorly alongside DD, if that makes sense.

Reactions: rockharddino

rockharddino

Jan 30, 2021
Does this mod have ballbusting???
Not as a specific fetish, but it does have rough sex and there's more than likely ballbusting animations that people have made which would fall under that tag. I currently don't know if there's any plans to implement any specific ballbusting mechanics, though.

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
Not as a specific fetish, but it does have rough sex and there's more than likely ballbusting animations that people have made which would fall under that tag. I currently don't know if there's any plans to implement any specific ballbusting mechanics, though.
Do you know where can I find those animations???

Mo Lester

Jul 30, 2021
Hi I simply love your mod!! It has worked perfect in the week I have used it.
But now do I get this strange error after updating both the main game and your mod:

May I please ask you for your generous help?

rockharddino

Jan 30, 2021
Do you know where can I find those animations???
is a pretty good places to find DD/WW animations (as long as you have the included WW animation converter installed you can use any animation meant for WW), and if you install any animations you get from LL should more than likely be properly tagged, though there's not currently a ballbusting tag yet.

Hi I simply love your mod!! It has worked perfect in the week I have used it.
But now do I get this strange error after updating both the main game and your mod:

May I please ask you for your generous help?
It looks like you have more than one copy of Sims 4 Community Library in your mods folder. You'll need to hunt through it and remove the duplicates. One of them might be an older version, though, so in your case it might be easier to remove all instances of it and re-download Sims 4 Community Library and re-install it.

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I really would like a Lite Version of this Mod that just adds Bestiality and nothing else.

Reactions: Veoly
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes