Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20.2] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I second this. Game will literally not move, and will not even close when I exit the game unless I end process it via task manager. I tend to use WW and DD together because one has features that the other doesn't have, but I have to remove DD for the game to unpause itself. What a scummy thing for WW to do.
WW caught it and wont work
I put the current version of WW in my mods folder and saw no such effect. Try removing every other mod rather than immediately thinking WW did something scummy (Even though they have a high chance of doing so)
Sorry for asking ,but how do you enable your pet animations ? I made my fem sim and her pet doggie but I can't find the option to activate the animations for them ? I have DD ,and animations installed.
1. Make sure you've installed DD Pets
2. Check the Wiki for the criteria on how to start Multi sex. (You can find how to start Multi sex under DD General and possible other criteria under DD Pets)
In the new version of DD, they removed the animations for Pee Drinking or Poo eating. How do I get these animations?
DD Dirty Play has never come with Pee Drinking or Poo Eating animations, it has always required you to download third party animations.

pendussiting

Oct 24, 2020
I put the current version of WW in my mods folder and saw no such effect. Try removing every other mod rather than immediately thinking WW did something scummy (Even though they have a high chance of doing so)
Hello! I did what you said and... as it turns out, I forgot to update the community library, hence why even removing all the other mods and only installing this one, I couldn't run the game properly. Agh, my stupidity strikes again orz

Sorry for the bother. Anyway, everything is fine now!

roxx12321

Mar 14, 2022
Does WW has some sort of code to not run with DD ?
I sometimes get random CTDs, using sex features of WW and DD simultaneously results in a crash but aside from that, i used to have a perfectly smooth experiance with my game. I've very recently updated WW to the most recent patreon version (pirated it, would never support them after getting DD banned from LL), and now every once in a while game gets ctd. Not while using DD but specifically while using WW. I haven't tried removing any of them to test it, as my game is heavily modded i expect CTD's every now and than. I don't bother trying to remove mods beause my game genuinely takes a long while (+10 minutes) to load and i'm too lazy to debug it as it might take long. Anyways, is there any way to confirm WW is crashing the game, or that it contains malicious coding? Because maxis' stupid crash logs and encrypted in ways we can't read them, i can't confirm it in any way.

Edit: ok after reading on this thread, it seems both MCCC and WW might have malicious code to not run with CN's mods. Just asking to be sure, is this confirmed? I'll try my game with both WW and MCCC removed to see if the performance improves or if my crashes get fixes. I'm certain that my crashes will be fixed because they only occur while using WW. If this is because i also have DD installed, well f.. those guys if that's the case. I guess they do deserve to get their work pirated.

Edit2: Well, game loaded slightly faster i think. I don't need MCCC, but i would like to keep WW if possible. I'll check the mod's codes for the said malicious codes, i'll edit to let you guys knows if i can find anything.

Last edited:

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Does WW has some sort of code to not run with DD ?
A few versions ago WW had malicious code that after a random time destroyed a function of iirc S4CL.
The mod author was called out for it and removed that instance of malicious code, but it cannot be ruled out that similar malicious code still exists or were added since then to WW.

roxx12321

Mar 14, 2022
A few versions ago WW had malicious code that after a random time destroyed a function of iirc S4CL.
The mod author was called out for it and removed that instance of malicious code, but it cannot be ruled out that similar malicious code still exists or were added since then to WW.
I see, well, we'll know soon enough. I'm currently decompiling WW's scripts, there is nothing within the package that seems to check for anything related to S4CL, DD or anything from CN as far as i can see. I'll check the scripts just to be sure, if i find anything i'll report here. If any code exists to make my gaming experiance worse, i'll remove it, recompile the mod and use it as that.

I uninstalled both MCCC and WW and game run fine and smoothly, no crashes at all. My problem is, sometimes when using WW the game would CTD. It got me curious if whether my CTD's exist because said malicious code or not. Besides when i ran the game without WW today, it was much more fluent, interaction menu's were much faster, and loading times seemed like they were less. So I'm gonna check to make sure.

Edit: Alright, i just realized WW alone is also quite heavy on the interactions menu and the loading. Removing WW was a nice upgrade to game performance, removing DD literally made no diffrence on that end. So my thesis that this could be due to malicious code is a very weak one. Still gonna check the code though.

Final Edit: So I decompiled WW using decompyle3, uncompyle6 and unpyc3 on python 37. Some scripts couldn't decompile, but most of them seem they're irrelevant. The only mention of CN's mods are within exceptions_handler.py, which makes sense since exceptions_handler does recognize and list the mods. Sadly it's one of the scripts that couldn't be decompiled so can't inspect in detail, but they're being mentioned in the same row as WW compatible mods, so not necessarily something malicious. There is no mention of any of CN's content anywhere else, only in exception handler's script, which i can't read clearly but looks fine. I'd say that the version of WW i'm using seems like it's free of any malicious codes, though i can't be certain as i haven't inspected all scripts in details, so can't say for sure if there isn't a hidden code or something, assuming that would be paranoia though.

Last edited:

TickieTookAndTakes

Apr 16, 2022
A few questions, though you probably already answered these.
You said in your paragraph about deader and turbo that turbo had put "malicious code" in ww to stop people who are using your mods. What does that mean? and does it mean that ww is incompatible with dd?

2. if i was to use dd by itself, with no ww, will the regular sex animations work with it?

3: Dead mod? Like, is the mod still being updated and what not? I just joined this site for this mod so i dont know how to tell if its being updated.

In anycase, have a good day bro.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
What does that mean? and does it mean that ww is incompatible with dd?
Right now it should work fine. Afaik the only minor issue is that to access a specific phone interaction you have to click on it while holding SHIFT

if i was to use dd by itself, with no ww, will the regular sex animations work with it?
Most animations made for WW can be used with DD.

Dead mod? Like, is the mod still being updated and what not?
The last update was on 03-14-2022, the last time the mod author posted in this very thread was Friday at 6:16 PM.
Does that answer your question?

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

TickieTookAndTakes

Apr 16, 2022
Right now it should work fine. Afaik the only minor issue is that to access a specific phone interaction you have to click on it while holding SHIFT

Most animations made for WW can be used with DD.

The last update was on 03-14-2022, the last time the mod author posted in this very thread was Friday at 6:16 PM.
Does that answer your question?
yup that does it. thanks for answering.

jojo12342

Feb 12, 2018
Just out of curiosity, do people also/still have the bug with the "tagged as agg or rough" thingy. Like i downloaded and loaded like 2,7k animations but in a forc scene i get only 8 for selection...

rockharddino

Jan 30, 2021
Just out of curiosity, do people also/still have the bug with the "tagged as agg or rough" thingy. Like i downloaded and loaded like 2,7k animations but in a forc scene i get only 8 for selection...
Unless you have something like installed, it's not a bug. A lot of animations are made with WW in mind, which up until very recently did not support nearly as many tags as DD. Even now, I doubt WW's tags are compatible with DD. Because of this, a lot of your rough animations won't be tagged as such. Since you have so many animations, I HIGHLY suggest investing in some already made animation re-tags, and if you have some in particular that aren't tagged yet then tag them yourself.

Reactions: jojo12342

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Unless you have something like installed, it's not a bug.
That mod didn't do much for me, may work better for others since it comes down to which animations he's re-tagging, and there are so many different animators now. The guy is trying but there are so many aggressive animations that aren't tagged right, could take eons.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Like i downloaded and loaded like 2,7k animations but in a forc scene i get only 8 for selection...
Unless you have something like installed, it's not a bug.
That mod didn't do much for me, may work better for others since it comes down to which animations he's re-tagging, and there are so many different animators now. The guy is trying but there are so many aggressive animations that aren't tagged right, could take eons.
Anyone can make the adjustments. If several shared their adjustments, they could work together to ensure more correct animation adjustments.
It would be even nicer if animation creators tagged their animations correctly from the start.
Maybe Villianize would be happy about sent customizations. So that they can be added to Cruxmyth Customizations. You should ask Villianize if this is possible.

AxelHimself

Oct 28, 2020
hi!!! how can i manually drink pee? i did every requiremint but the options just aren't there. they only appear when my sim is sleeping still can't use because it says "is sleeping".

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Anyone elses mod on working? I just keep getting mod errors on the notifications panel
What error message do you get?
Did you install all the requirements?
Did you install any animations?
Have a look at my installation guide, maybe you just forgot one little thing.
Devious Desires Installation guid as of V4.0

hi!!! how can i manually drink pee? i did every requiremint but the options just aren't there. they only appear when my sim is sleeping still can't use because it says "is sleeping".
I'm not sure if it's fully integrated yet. But it also needs animations for it. Unfortunately I don't know anything more about it, but maybe the DD Wiki will help you.

I found:
Unfortunately theres no feature in DD for Peeing on another sim unless its for Pee drinking yet but soon enough there will be.
tagged animations by , there was also water sports in it.

AxelHimself

Oct 28, 2020
What error message do you get?
Did you install all the requirements?
Did you install any animations?
Have a look at my installation guide, maybe you just forgot one little thing.
Devious Desires Installation guid as of V4.0

I'm not sure if it's fully integrated yet. But it also needs animations for it. Unfortunately I don't know anything more about it, but maybe the DD Wiki will help you.

I found:
Unfortunately theres no feature in DD for Peeing on another sim unless its for Pee drinking yet but soon enough there will be.
tagged animations by , there was also water sports in it.
Thanks alot for answering

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
For some reason when nude my sim ends up with a question mark and lighter skin yet when clothed its normal could anyone help please
Males and females or just males? If its just males it may be that you installed the Noir penis mod improperly, if its both, no idea what you did wrong. Someone posted a very detailed walk through on the install, think it was a few pages pack.

unknownlover3000

Dec 10, 2021
Males and females or just males? If its just males it may be that you installed the Noir penis mod improperly, if its both, no idea what you did wrong. Someone posted a very detailed walk through on the install, think it was a few pages pack.
Once I tweaked the body type on the location it fixed the problem :)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes