Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
I ran into this problem for a long time:
Lots (residential and public) disappear in the game.
I still haven't found a solution to this problem: ((

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
Yes, i've installed it properly once that all it takes is to drag the files to the Mods folder... but Devious Desires ain't working a bit, unfortunate.
I think you havent update the game and or WW to recent version.
same problem with me last time

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
Hello Col Nutty, i have a question.
What is enable jealousy do in DD setting ?
is it will make my sim's wife angry when seeing her husband doing DD sex with other woman?
or will it make her want to join in a threesome with her husband and his mistress?

Because im pretty sure enable the jealousy, but i see no couple angry from seeing their couple cheating using DD sex.
It's more like there are kinda jealous from not being invited into threesome or gangbang, and left horny, with moodlet, seeing hot naked body moodlet.

Or is it not work because conflicting with WW setting or something ?
(But i believe that WW setting should just work when i played WW animation. and DD setting when i played DD animation)

Voidcube

Aug 31, 2020
Is there an update? The game version is already further ahead and while everything works sims freeze up a lot which clears up on a reload. Seems like a small incompatibility somewhere, maybe because I have the newest WW/MCC?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I ran into this problem for a long time:
Lots (residential and public) disappear in the game.
I still haven't found a solution to this problem: ((
Disappear? Like the lot itself gets deleted from the game? or does it get cleared?

I think you havent update the game and or WW to recent version.
same problem with me last time
DD does not require WW. So the version of WW does not matter.

Hello Col Nutty, i have a question.
What is enable jealousy do in DD setting ?
is it will make my sim's wife angry when seeing her husband doing DD sex with other woman?
or will it make her want to join in a threesome with her husband and his mistress?

Because im pretty sure enable the jealousy, but i see no couple angry from seeing their couple cheating using DD sex.
It's more like there are kinda jealous from not being invited into threesome or gangbang, and left horny, with moodlet, seeing hot naked body moodlet.

Or is it not work because conflicting with WW setting or something ?
(But i believe that WW setting should just work when i played WW animation. and DD setting when i played DD animation)
Enabling Jealousy will allow Sims that walk near another Sim having sex with someone they are romantically involved with. They should gain the Jealousy buff as well as attempt to stop the sex so they can slap the Sim that is cheating.

Is there an update? The game version is already further ahead and while everything works sims freeze up a lot which clears up on a reload. Seems like a small incompatibility somewhere, maybe because I have the newest WW/MCC?
I haven't heard of any issues with any of the recent patch versions of The Sims. Does it still occur after removing WW or MCCC? Does it occur when DD is the only mod in your Mods folder?

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
ColonolNutty I myself am terrified of this problem.
This error was always present, even with older versions of Devious Desires.
Even hospitals, police stations - all the precincts disappear ... maybe the problem is not with Devious Desires, but the problem with the Sims 4 Community Library?

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
Even hospitals, police stations - all the precincts disappear ... maybe the problem is not with Devious Desires, but the problem with the Sims 4 Community Library?
It seems to be complete unrelated to DD. My GTW cop visits the police station every day and also the hospital is always ready for patients. And all other buildings are still there.
Few posts above I wrote a checklist - does this happen also within a repaired. new created game and only mods by CN?

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
It seems to be complete unrelated to DD. My GTW cop visits the police station every day and also the hospital is always ready for patients. And all other buildings are still there.
Few posts above I wrote a checklist - does this happen also within a repaired. new created game and only mods by CN?
This problem always appears when I create or already play my city (in my save).
I'm already tired of the fact that ... I build, I live (play with my characters) not for a long stretch of time, then, I'm going to any lot and ... BAM !!!! The character comes to an empty lot ... although on the city map, the lot is visible built up, but in life mode it is not.
And the characters cannot even go to this empty land (

Schranza21

Aug 7, 2017
Hello

have problems with Wicked Pets and Devious Desires
can someone help me?

Have the log entries posted by the error in the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Voidcube

Aug 31, 2020
I figured out what was bothering the mod, I had changed the game time speed in MCC to be slower and when I changed it back to normal sims stopped freezing.

Kudaria

May 23, 2021
First, thank you for continuing to work on your mod Col Nutty. I have a request/question. There are a few animations that play out on restraint devices and bobahloo has recently created several new ones. Is it easily possible to somehow detect if a sim is restrained on one of these devices (and if the lot is marked as risky or a sex club) treating them as if they have agreed to have rough sex with anyone on the lot? Ie bypass any consent or fighting and just permit the animations associated with the restraint object? It would make for an interesting BSDM club with 'slaves' that you could place in devices and not require them to leave the device to have the can we have sex conversation.

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
S4CL doesn't do anything with lots. DD doesn't do anything with lots either. What do you mean by "disappear"?

yes thx now the message is gone and everything works
DD Pets is what you are specifically wanting, not DD itself. The basic DD package does not contain stuff for pets.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
How do you sell the milk? My only option is to put it in the fridge or drink it.
Your Sim may not be the owner of the milk. I think I still need to look into that, since the milk should be owned by the Sim that initiated the milking. (The one receiving it in their inventory I mean)

Reactions: ashleigh10

Yanlucaca

Sep 11, 2018
Hello how are you? Sorry if the question is kind of stupid, but I started using this mod now and wanted to know where I can find your settings. For example, clothing settings, always accept, etc. These settings are independent of Wicked, correct?
I've tried it on the computer, clicking on the sims, on the floor, with and without shift, but I can't find the settings. Some help? Thanks

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hello how are you? Sorry if the question is kind of stupid, but I started using this mod now and wanted to know where I can find your settings. For example, clothing settings, always accept, etc. These settings are independent of Wicked, correct?
I've tried it on the computer, clicking on the sims, on the floor, with and without shift, but I can't find the settings. Some help? Thanks
Mod Settings Menu. SHIFT+CLICK on Sim -> Configure Mod Settings.

No, MSM is not related to DD, DD just uses its handy menu to display its own settings (Kinda like MCM in Skyrim). So don't ask for DD support on the MSM support pages. :)

Reactions: Yanlucaca

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
So, I'll try to explain ...
I create a new game, a new family (character), develop it .. and so on.
And then at one fine moment (or worse), entering a public area, or visiting, a COMPLETELY EMPTY PLOT appears before my eyes, on which there used to be a post. Going out on the map of the city, I see that the built (area) is on the map, but when I go into the game, it's just a completely demolished area, without landscape, trees and stones.
In the same way, when I return to my house, it just looks utterly empty + you can't enter it. My character is standing on the road, and when I press that, he refuses to go to the center of this section.
So the whole city becomes empty squares, but on the map they look as always built.
I hope that at least I tried to explain.

twitch0429

Jun 26, 2018
I was wondering if i could get some feedback/help i keep getting this error message while trying to start game

TypeError: 'body_type_flags' is an invalid keyword argument for siminfo_generate_outfit()
Error occurred when attempting to dispatch listener '_dd_apply_initial_body_details_on_load' -> TypeError: 'body_type_flags' is an invalid keyword argument for siminfo_generate_outfit()

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes