Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.21] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

ralipac869

Aug 6, 2022
Wondering if anyone else is having multiple issues with this mod like I am. I used an earlier version sometime last year and it worked great, redownloaded TS4 and the latest version of DD this week and:
- Sims will not get pregnant after sex (fight and rape), even with pregnancy chance set to 100% and no requirement to cum inside, with cum location set to inside vagina
- Unsure if intentional but 'lure and rape' used to always work regardless of sim relationship, now 'coerce into sex' does not work at all, even with charisma skill set to 10
- The toggle for 'rape always working' or whatever makes no difference and rape fails unless the sim has a 10 in the fitness skill
- "Mindbreaking has commenced" after every rape, never really goes beyond that (unless this feature isn't fully implemented or something)

Dec 28, 2017
i have allways the bug that two or more stripper dance on one pole and if i divide harlots etc. for morning or evenig shift the dont go home alone..so why i can use this ?!

Med554!

Apr 7, 2023
Inside of the DD folder there is "DDtongue.package", which causes the sims' tongues to float outside of their head. will anything go wrong if I remove this? if yes, what do I do instead?

Med554!

Apr 7, 2023
I'm also getting this error code: 102:6b866:343434ec
Edit: I've narrowed it down Deviant Core is causing the error

Last edited:

Stealthfroob1

Feb 26, 2022
I was looking at the features and i saw you can romance a dog/marry them, i gave it a try but i did not see any romance options/dialog and i was not getting any romance points. So i was wondering is it bugged or is it just me?. I did make sure i had all the traits so i don't think it's that.

Edit: i was stupid tired when i asked this so i redid it.

Last edited:

Diococonut

Dec 4, 2021
My game crashes as soon as my sim wants to travel. And random people my sim doesn't know appear in my apartment.

Does anyone know why that happens or what I can do?
I tested the game with an exclusion process, I removed DD, with all my other game mods the game is fine. As soon as I add DD it crashes.

Dec 28, 2017
remove mods...start game..finish game..delete cache files and then test mods step by step..work the game ony wirh DD ? if yes test the other mods ?

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone know why that happens or what I can do?
I tested the game with an exclusion process, I removed DD, with all my other game mods the game is fine. As soon as I add DD it crashes.
I'm not experiencing the same issue as you but I am having issues with DD and CAS. I'm stuck on infinite loading when trying to edit sims in CAS. I've tried removing all mods and I'm able to enter CAS no problem. Then I tried with only DD (and its requirements) installed and I get stuck on the loading screen and have to use task manager to close the game.

I have the latest update so I'm not sure what it could be. Maybe one of the requirements is outdated? Anyone else experience this?

Reactions: dirtjaw

Tepui

Jul 29, 2024
Hello, I am new to this mod. I installed looks like it's all good I mean the sims can have sex but I can't add any Trait to my sims. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? DD is the only mood that I have right now in my folder and I even got more traits from but it is not working

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes