Unity Onhold DevLog #1 Purah's Lab

Locoto Studios

Ero games creator
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023

Hi! Well this is the first time that I do a dev log but from now on I'll do it at least one per week. So here the advancement will be a lot, after asking the VIP members for the next , they selected Purah's Lab so I started working on it and at the same time I was fixing bugs on raven meditation.

What's new?
* I did some prototypes to test the Idea of the game and I realized that it was actually funny.

* the Purah's model was really hard to find, first I used the original Purah's model from the game. But thanks to now I have a nude Purah's model.

* I finished the main core loop of the game (Main menu -> Gameplay -> (lose / win ) screen -> Main menu).

*I started to search for music and SFX and implement them.

* I left my job jajaja to focus on Locoto studio!! now let's play seriously to make this studio real.

What's coming ?

* Next week hope to finish the animations with the nude Purah's model.

* Also I'll finish the rewards animations and the bad end game sequence (Purah will get really mad if you fail the game ...)

* Show more to the public images and animations so they can wish even more for the game.

* Polish art, animations and VFX

Thanks for your attention !

hope you have an Amazing Day!

Last edited:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Locoto, what us mortals can expect from this game in "lewd" wise? eyes.png

* I left my job jajaja to focus on Locoto studio!! now let's play seriously to make this studio real.
I do hope you left enough savings, and this project kicks off asap !
* Show more to the public images and animations so they can wish even more for the game.
When ?

This looks good so far, count me in !

ps. Another crazy loco roco joins the f95 welcome aboard and best of luck o/

Reactions: Locoto Studios

Locoto Studios

Ero games creator
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Glorified_ignorance , Uff thanks so much for your words.
ejejeje e.e well ... I'll give you a spoiler, Purah is building a machine to masturbate her self in front of you as a reward, but maybe the first day (easy level) she will show you and massage her tits to encourage you to play the hard level, also you'll win skins to see her complete body e.e

Yeah I have my savings for 3 months jajaj hope to reach my goal of cover my base needs in that time.

and well right now I'm working with the new purah's model so I can render some juicy images e.e