dforce breasts physics

MagicWaffle

Apr 29, 2018
I have been discovering the power of dforce recently, as I was experimenting with an asset for applying dforce presets to hair. I also encountered the dforce breast asset. Unfortunatley the only thing it does, is adding "indents" when colliding with other objects. What I want to achieve is more, I want breast physics that can replace the need to pose/morph breasts in certainn positions to look more natural.

I wasted today quite a few hours on experimenting with the different sliders and came up with the following. The difference in the left breast are subtle but they go into the right direction. Baby steps ....

front.png lying.png hanging.png squeeze.png

So I was wondering if there are some people here who have already more experience with dforce and might give me some tips, or refer me to some good tutorials. Or maybe someone is interested in colaborating. I pretend to publish the presets/asset in the forum when the work is done. We all deserve awesome breasts ;)

Reactions: Evic

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I don't use the dforce presets... I choose the ActivePose Tool and then click on the breast and move or rotate as i need it to be.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Also, if you're doing animations, there's a "breast soft-body physics" script in the Freebies forum over on Daz.

Evic

May 25, 2018
So I was wondering if there are some people here who have already more experience with dforce and might give me some tips, or refer me to some good tutorials. Or maybe someone is interested in colaborating. I pretend to publish the presets/asset in the forum when the work is done. We all deserve awesome breasts ;)
dforce is pretty slick when you mess with the right things, I haven't tacked body parts with it yet but it has saved me a ton of time with water simulation and creating assorted props without needing a model (pillows, dropped clothes, etc). It's really pretty cool what you can do with some slider tweaks, a simple cube prefab and a good material. Can't wait to see what you get working with the breasts, hopefully that can be used for more too.