VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Diamond Mirage [Final] [Aedian Glair]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Éama

This is basically a kinetic novel. I disliked the lack of choice and some interesting side characters where abandoned pretty early and without much regard for their own struggles, which begs the question why they were introduced in the first place. I'm thinking about Safana for instance. As a kink simulator it might be convincing but as far as convincing plots go Diamond Mirage didn't leave much of an impression.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

yuu666

damn what a great story T_T less pron but really awesome to read . really cute . 200 hits for a rating is way to much btw
    really insane for gaymer
    omg i cant belive i have still to write - are you people fuking me
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Amana31

Really liked the story and the characters. Not even sure why, it is clearly not a masterpiece of writing, but it has something capturing in it, which made me play through entire game in one sitting. Art style is also gorgeous, though i guess this is personal preference
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Nayko93

I've waited a long time for this one to be completed

but in the end I'm just disappointed....

first of, it's pretty short and so much rushed, the characters developments are too fast, the story fell so rushed, same for the ending
    I have a feeling that it was suppose to be far more thing in the game but that in the end, the dev just rushed it

there is only 10 scene, all short , half with no variation than just faces change and 2 not sexual at all

but the worst part is really the story development, it's like there is no time for anything ...
    at some point he is a shy and unwilling new slave and 5 click later 1 month has past and he he is resigned to his condition , and then again 5 click later he decide that he can't stand this anymore and prepare a escape

there is some choice, but they are useless except for one
    this one determine if you have a good end ( without sexual stuff ) or if you have a other good end , ( also without sexual stuff )

some lead just to bad end, like " oh... wrong choice, here is 4 line of text and game over "

and there is even one with big warning that ask you if you want to see a heterosexual sex picture
    ( like gay people are offended by straight stuff... , isn't it supposed to be the other way around, straight people burning their poor eyes over gay content and come crying after in the thread ? )

for the little sex part in it... it's just too boring
    really there is nothing out of ordinary here, the art if good, even if minimalist it's pretty good the artist have talent
    seing their others game it's no surprise the art was always a good point , but here it's wasted on a half baked story

to conclude, I'd say that this game main focus clearly wasn't sexual, but the problem is, it wasn't the story the main focus either....