RPGM Abandoned Sabot Cove: Diana's B&B [v0.05 Beta] [Raven's Key Games]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

NiteDweller64

Jun 4, 2021
follow the walkthrough
everything ive gotten to so far i found on my own and if i follow the walthru, according to it, on day 4, Margaret is supposed to come for Dale....That doesnt happen! So how does this walkthru work??? its too vague i guess. like on day one: it says morning talk to diane then it just skips to evening. do i just do nothing til evening, just time warp from morning til evening and do nothing else that day. Not trying to be a nuisance, just would like a little more detailed walkthru.

Reactions: LarryF

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
everything ive gotten to so far i found on my own and if i follow the walthru, according to it, on day 4, Margaret is supposed to come for Dale....That doesnt happen! So how does this walkthru work??? its too vague i guess. like on day one: it says morning talk to diane then it just skips to evening. do i just do nothing til evening, just time warp from morning til evening and do nothing else that day. Not trying to be a nuisance, just would like a little more detailed walkthru.
keep repeating the days before until you get to the next part.

and in day one yes no problem because if you didnt do that then you wont get the one love point which is important in the start and also its important to go around to meet everyone in the neighborhood to be able to catch up with the other quests like the mother who is cheating and so on but once she starts to be attracted to the guest then she wont care if you gone without talking to her so just go to that friend to make her wall. and so on.

Last edited:

BruceFenris

Feb 23, 2022
I've been following the walkthrough and I haven't gotten a single corruption point. Don't know what to even do here

Dkci159

Dec 20, 2019
bro, the game is very good, i don't know why you quit, but you should definitely continue. You can be sure that i will support you.

Jun 25, 2019
bro, the game is very good, i don't know why you quit, but you should definitely continue. You can be sure that i will support you.
I have to fight between my laziness, my addiction to video games and the need to work. Anyway the game is not dead for me, I continue to work on it but little by little.
You will find a link below where you can see what I do.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes