RPGM Abandoned Sabot Cove: Diana's B&B [v0.05 Beta] [Raven's Key Games]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
HzsVgcH.png

Overview:
This game tells the story of a married couple living in a small but lively city, Sabot Cove. Sabot Cove lives mainly in agriculture, but has a small industrial area with a niche production that has enriched some local families.It also has a cathedral and a well-kept and welcoming park. As with most cities in these times, after a period of flourishing development, now lives a phase of depression that inevitably affects the lives of the citizens of Sabot Cove. Our married couple tries to move forward and overcome this period of difficulty, with results not exactly as hoped... but we will see.
Thread Updated: 2020-12-23
Release Date: 2020-12-23
Developer: Raven's Key Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

v0.05: Old saves don't work

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -
Extras: Official Walkthrough - *Compressed

*This game / version / port is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

S1kZaiD.png Q4FYigD.png wGDJS5z.png PbahDmg.png

Last edited by a moderator:

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
an rpgm based ntr and cuckolding game?? You don't see much of that unless they're japanese! gonna give it ago and see how it is!

edit: just tried it. promising start! could use a bit more polish though like hints or a guide. the english definitely needs to be overhauled, though the dev mentioned it isn't his first language. gonna be watching this one for updates

Last edited:

jiraya3

Apr 11, 2019
Beastmaster is correct. Just copy the file from ~/img/pictures/Ray Sunset.rpgmvp > Create a new folder in the /img/ folder and name in "thomasedisonmv" > paste the filed you copied inside the new foldern you just made and rename it to "Light.rpgmvp"

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Diana => Be my Baby
Diana => Back the Bush
Diana => Bank my Beatles
Diana => Bring the Bounce
Diana => Best of Bronx
Diana => Before the Blush
Diana => Brand of Bimbo
Diana => Bubble of Bliss
Diana => Become the Brass
[Just a minor point: the ampersand ('&') actually means "and" in many languages—in fact it is the letters 'E' and 't', from "and" in Latin, superimposed on each other. :geek:]

nato87

Jun 10, 2018
Beastmaster is correct. Just copy the file from ~/img/pictures/Ray Sunset.rpgmvp > Create a new folder in the /img/ folder and name in "thomasedisonmv" > paste the filed you copied inside the new foldern you just made and rename it to "Light.rpgmvp"

while doing as you say it doesn't work for me

Jun 25, 2019
I have never experienced this bug.
Even though I tried to change the lighting system. This could be the cause.

I will try to add this solution in subsequent versions.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes