4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
It has been a very long time, i wonder when i can get the next version? Actually i even doubt whether this game has been abandoned. If it's true, it's a pity that such a good game should not be buried.

4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
I think, the author does not need to worry about the ideas of other players, such a game does not need others to add comments! If you want to play a normal adult game, you don't even need to come here. Those of us who have strange hobbies also need to have a little space of our own. Such a game is very meaningful to me. If it's not that foreigners can't effectively support the author, I even want to open up crowdfunding so that the author can concentrate on developing this game. Now in the second part, we can see the author's enthusiasm and ability, but what I hope more is to have the opportunity to reset the first part? Because there seems to be too little interaction in the first part, and some people's interaction seems to stop suddenly? For example, the robber, when I took her to prison, I was looking forward to a further plot. But that's pretty good. What I want to say is, can the author at least give me a reply to let me know whether the game is still under development or abandoned. If it is still under development, I will wait patiently for the next update with complete expectation.

The Priestess

Sep 10, 2019
I think, the author does not need to worry about the ideas of other players, such a game does not need others to add comments! If you want to play a normal adult game, you don't even need to come here. Those of us who have strange hobbies also need to have a little space of our own. Such a game is very meaningful to me. If it's not that foreigners can't effectively support the author, I even want to open up crowdfunding so that the author can concentrate on developing this game. Now in the second part, we can see the author's enthusiasm and ability, but what I hope more is to have the opportunity to reset the first part? Because there seems to be too little interaction in the first part, and some people's interaction seems to stop suddenly? For example, the robber, when I took her to prison, I was looking forward to a further plot. But that's pretty good. What I want to say is, can the author at least give me a reply to let me know whether the game is still under development or abandoned. If it is still under development, I will wait patiently for the next update with complete expectation.
Godspeak said on his animeotk page that he is done working on the Diary of A Slave series, however he posted the source code of 2 which I think also includes 1 on DOA 2's animeotk page. So anyone else can continue to add on to both games, but he must be credited, and it must be posted on animeotk.

4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
Godspeak said on his animeotk page that he is done working on the Diary of A Slave series, however he posted the source code of 2 which I think also includes 1 on DOA 2's animeotk page. So anyone else can continue to add on to both games, but he must be credited, and it must be posted on animeotk.
In this regard, I really intend to join the development, but my writing ability is not strong, or even poor, especially when I use non-native English. I have quite a lot of ideas, and I am quite proficient in making games, but I can't add appropriate texts and plots for it. I think I have to find talents who are willing to make this game together.
What's more, just because I like playing this game doesn't mean that I want to participate in the development myself. In fact, I think playing the game I wrote will make me lose a lot of fun. I know everything about the game I made like the palm of my hand, which will greatly reduce my enthusiasm for the game.

The Priestess

Sep 10, 2019
In this regard, I really intend to join the development, but my writing ability is not strong, or even poor, especially when I use non-native English. I have quite a lot of ideas, and I am quite proficient in making games, but I can't add appropriate texts and plots for it. I think I have to find talents who are willing to make this game together.
What's more, just because I like playing this game doesn't mean that I want to participate in the development myself. In fact, I think playing the game I wrote will make me lose a lot of fun. I know everything about the game I made like the palm of my hand, which will greatly reduce my enthusiasm for the game.
Just Though You Should Know What Is Going On With The Game, and what you said in understandable. Anyway, I wish you the best and I hope you are doing well.

YesYes1534

Jun 25, 2020
Pinguino47
Add in the description please that this game is a spanking simulator / the game is centered around spanking, and that the black screen is made purposefully, or in other words, this is a VN text jRPG with scenes sounds.

I read the comments and saw that people don't understand what this game is about and can't find the scenes because at least 50% of the scenes in this game can be obtained by intentionally making mistakes, and because this is a game about spanking, there are only a couple of sex scenes

And a black screen with text and sound is not a very bad idea, because there are quite a lot of scenes and their variations, you need a lot of art, not to mention animation, for this you need to learn how to draw, and developing a game by one person in this case will take an astronomical amount time, and hiring artists is quite expensive. So sound + text + imagination is enough to turn a cock into a railgun when you find a random scene that triggers your fetish on a specific spanking situation