EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
4.png

Overview:
MC gets sold as a slave to a lady and has to repay his debt to be released, unless he wants to get spanked​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-15
Release Date: 2019-07-08
Developer: Godspeak
Censored: No
Version: Part 1 v1.0 - Part 2 v0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Part 1: - - -
Part 2: - - -

Game_VOU9jKZoXg.png 22.PNG 26.PNG 255647_8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
played Part 1, and its boring, dowloading Part 2 now, concept is nice and would be fun if there was more story, and ARTWORK, :( no nude scenes or anything just black scenes when you're spanking or getting spanked...i only hope 2nd one has some, if not i am dissapointed, Tags need to be updates if there is no nudity ingame, or if its text only

P.S for part one i dont know if there are any H-scenes further down but got bored up until day 3. its just grinding daily work :(

Last edited:

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
How is the H-scenes? can't really tell much from the screenshots
Yeah I got bored myself while playing it (mainly because I don't like RPGM) so the screenshots are the only ones I could find on Godspeak's patreon page

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Is there anything other than spanking? I've gone about 10+ days and that's it so far, so either it's a long grind to get to anything else or it's spanking only...

Reactions: Eldar

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Is it normal that the spanking scenes are black?
Is there anything other than spanking? I've gone about 10+ days and that's it so far, so either it's a long grind to get to anything else or it's spanking only...
Yes and yes but a little bit.
Yes, pretty much text and sound based so far.

Little bit.. If there was a 'spanking' tag, this game would be it. There's some sex in it, you'll see the option at the start for 'lewd' or just spanking, but it's like 5% say. And yes it's further in once you build up relationships with folks.
------------

For Chapter 2, not sure why it's a 0.9, it's certainly not 90% completed if the 0.9 is making you think that way. Just take it as a starting demo. Big in scope that's for sure when it gets filled out, maybe it's 0.9 for the framework not content as all the map seems to be there.

Reactions: ElCrazy1

Godspeak

May 20, 2019
Hi everyone!

Thanks for playing my game. So, this particular project (Part 1) was pretty much my first big endeavor in making adult games, which is why it's so rough. I made a lot of really dumb mistakes with the gameplay in this thing that I can't really go back and fix at this point, as much as I would like to. That being said, I am planning to revisit Part 1 and fix bugs/possibly add CG similar to the ones in my other games, like Spank or Treat.

Part 2 is still in heavy development, taking into account player feedback and lessons I learned on Part 1 and Spank or Treat. All scenes in that game will at least have a sprite animation, if not a CG like in Spank or Treat. Thanks again for playing everyone!

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Thanks for playing my game.
Alright, first let me say that the world-building is really well done for a RPGM game. I've played my fair share of those, and I find the main background and plot cohesive, intriguing and refreshing for a cRPG, but also very ambitious to fill out for what I'm going to assume to be a single author.

Here's some feedback about playing the game, since you seem to check these forums.

In part 1, I could progress in the story thanks to quests, and one half of the gameplay features seems to work : exploring, "seducing/spanking", working to repay the debt. The other half (stats/equipment) unfortunately seems unusued or even dysfunctional.

In part 2, the gameplay is more fleshed out, the stats seem to work and hint at a clever skill system, but this time it's the world mapping that is incomplete (most locations in cities or on the world map lead nowhere) and even bugged (I was asked by the librarian to water the flowers, but could not interact with several water pots, because of how you designed your library map).

The main focus of the game(s) is set on fetishes that are rarely touched on in smut games : spanking and infantilization. While I'm usually indifferent towards those, I was surprised by how well you managed to integrate them to your game. I just wish you also had left some room for more "traditional" naughtiness, like fondling, scissoring, kissing, etc., because right now it's a bit too exclusive on the spanking which makes it pretty repetitive.

To sum it up, you must have spent an impressive amount of time on the game(s) already, describing the game world, building some very beautiful RPGM maps (in part 1), drawing custom sprites, designing solid characters and some very creative game features (the spanking, the tea shop, the crafting). I can't say that I'd judge the game(s) to have reached a playable state just yet, but there's a lot that could be enjoyed with more polishing in the future, so I'll definitely keep an eye on your progression.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Good rpgm title relatively speaking. I like some of the design decisions and the writing, simple as it may be. It's not annoying to read like most games.
It revolves around a play about being infantilized by a mother figure. Very repetitive with spank scenes, every character is going to spank others as their primary interaction, and they're long scenes where most of the time you just hear the noises of spanking. Theres regular well written sex scenes sprinkled around.

I don't understand why you'd make a game where more than 1 character does spanking, let alone everyone. It's an extreme version of tunnel visioning a fetish. I'd recommend trying to make future games where theres zero spanking and branch out into other stuff.