Daz Dicktator gray shaft on Genesis 8.1

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
question:
1. are you using the included textures?
2. did you try without the texture that was included?
3. and can tell what steps you took to apply everything set by step?

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2020
question:
1. are you using the included textures?
2. did you try without the texture that was included?
3. and can tell what steps you took to apply everything set by step?
1. Yes, I've tried applying the textures included with the model (Torment 8.1), however there were no genital textures that I could see and it was still gray. Using the preset textures included with Dicktator would not apply to the root.
2. Yes, I tried textures from other models and only shaft + scrotum will change.
3. I load the model, select it, load attachment, try to copy the mat (always says select genesis8 male and try again), load shell. From there I tried copy various textures to the both the shell and the attachment. The last thing I did was was try to paste them directly to the root but it wouldn't change no matter which textures were selected.

Thank you!

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
the first question about Dicktator it self there shoulded be some texture

now there is your problem (always says select genesis8 male and try again),

i don't have Genesis 8.1 male so I can't give you help you on that so sorry

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
If you need to use something on G8.1, then download compatible assets. I'm struggling myself trying to make some g8 genitalia work on g8.1 males, but it gives poor results. Dicktator can't work properly even with included fix for g8.1
I would recommend to throw g8.1 out, just because it is not worth.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
If you need to use something on G8.1, then download compatible assets. I'm struggling myself trying to make some g8 genitalia work on g8.1 males, but it gives poor results. Dicktator can't work properly even with included fix for g8.1
I would recommend to throw g8.1 out, just because it is not worth.
Huh? Any decent genital asset is and has been working for 8.1, . PBR is a bit touchy with geoshells, but Dicktator with Pumping Pole+MAT Copy gives it more than enough detail. Like so:

school21.png