Dicktator not properly blending with G8M

Oct 7, 2017
Hi, I recently started of thinking about switching from XY to Dicktator (mainly because of the functionalities of texture wizard) and because the newest version doesn't work with texture wizard I downloaded the V3 one and everything seems to work fine so far except for one major flaw:

Test-DickT.png

The Textures on the base of the penis don't seem to blend well and leave an obvious seam. Switching the texture wizard texture doesn't seem to change this as it seems not to affect the base of the penis. Is there a way to easily fix this or am I just doing something wrong?

Assets used in this render:
Character = Vernon 8 HD
Dicktator with texture wizard texture "Shell DK Texture Set 2_2" and only some minor posing.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Pretty sure the reason for your issue is that you're picking from materials included in the Dicktator plugin rather than copying the material used for the skin for the non genital area of the figure. If you want the skin to match you either need a plugin that allows you to copy the material of the actual skin you're using or use a skin that's a closer match to what's included with Dicktator. At least that's been my experience.

Oct 7, 2017
Pretty sure the reason for your issue is that you're picking from materials included in the Dicktator plugin rather than copying the material used for the skin for the non genital area of the figure. If you want the skin to match you either need a plugin that allows you to copy the material of the actual skin you're using or use a skin that's a closer match to what's included with Dicktator. At least that's been my experience.
Yeah I solved it already, I just copied the torso textures of my character onto Dicktator through the surfaces tab.

Reactions: BoundByNight
May 9, 2021
I have a similar problem, only for me the skin on the shaft, leaving the root, looks stretched out in a way I can't overlook. Any tips for solving this issue?

stretch.png