Daz Dicktator Problem

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
My immediate guess is that the "root" bone is bent too far up. Search through the shaft pieces of Dicktator until you find the one called root and bend it down a bit.

VeritasLex

Feb 6, 2020
My immediate guess is that the "root" bone is bent too far up. Search through the shaft pieces of Dicktator until you find the one called root and bend it down a bit.
Unfortunately this does not help, no matter how I move it, these dents always come.
It seems to me that the penis collides with the body, but I can't find anything where I can turn it off or at least reduce it.

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Depending on the version of the asset you have, you can try the shape "Genitalia Backwards Zero". I'm not sure it will help though...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, if you used a preset (or mixes) to make the shape, you should check that it doesn't impact the Genitalia_Backwards property in Dicktator Genitalia > 1-Adjustements > 1-General (Parameters panel). Be sure to set it to 0% manually (if it isn't already).

Last edited:

VeritasLex

Feb 6, 2020
Depending on the version of the asset you have, you can try the shape "Genitalia Backwards Zero". I'm not sure it will help though...

Otherwise, if you used a preset (or mixes) to make the shape, you should check that it doesn't impact the Genitalia_Backwards property in Dicktator Genitalia > 1-Adjustements > 1-General (Parameters panel). Be sure to set it to 0% manually (if it isn't already).
Unfortunately, that doesn't help either. I have the setting at 100% for Genitalia_Backwards, because otherwise it looks very strange when it protrudes so far.
But I have just set this setting back to zero. But as soon as I move the penis towards the belly, the dents come.

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Maybe before that you could test on a basic figure and see if it happens too.

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
So that means that there is little chance that it is caused by a hidden morph.

How do you pose your character's genitalia?
Do you select each bone (Shaft 1, shaft 2, etc...) and change the Bend, Side-Side and Twist properties manually ?

Or do you use the "preset" sliders in the Parameters panel (with the Dicktator Genitalia figure selected) ?

With option 1, I tend to reproduce the same problem as you by setting the Bend slider of the "Shaft 1" bone to the minimum (-80). It's never too good to go too extreme with these properties.
On the other hand, by playing a little with the 3 sliders "Shaft Bend Curve 1", "2" and "3" I can more or less reproduce the pose of your genitalia without this "depression".

But in my opinion, the pose is not very natural from the start, the "Shaft 1" bone should not be lower than -60. Here your genitalia is too "straight" and too close to the belly. It should be a little more arched (Bend) around Shaft 2, 3 and 4 bones.