Daz Dicktator Veins

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
So, Dicktator (and Futalicious) come with some Vein Presets for their Shells and Texture Wizard add-on adds some more.
My problem right now is that as soon as the veins become a little bit bigger, they look like folded paper (transparent and blood empty when light shines at them).
E.g.
veins.png
Now I checked the surfaces of shell and dicktator but the veins are probably just part of the normal shaft surface and I cannot find any way to change the look of the veins to a proper state without changing the shaft as well, which results in an even uglier result.
Any way to solve this problem and fix the veins?

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
The Shaft Veins add a texture to the displacement part of the shell surfaces named Dicktator_Genitalia_G8M_Shaft and Dicktator_Genitalia_G8M_Torso_Front.
It is possible to adjust the strenght of the textures, meaning how much displacement, by changing the value from 1.0 (the default) to a lower one if you want the veins to "pop" less, or the other way around.

As for being "empty", it can be the result of another product you used to add the skin details to the shaft, that could have changed the SSS details. Did you use another product? How did you get those micro-spore details?
I know of Texture Wizard and Pumping Pole, but the details you have are beyond what these offer.
Bellow is what I got. As you can see, the veins are not "empty", but less skin details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have to give up your secret, but, I think the problem is in the SSS settings, try to change those, and make super-small test renders as you change them, untill you stop the light from going through the skin. I could be wrong, but sub-surface scattering is my best guess.

PS: I know this is probablystupid, but, was there another surface that could have reflected light?

Last edited: