Dicktator vs3 G3M problem

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yes i have a penis problem.... Atleast my MC does.. no seriously im good...

Anwhoo... Im using Dicktator vs3 Gen3 but for some reason even after applying the skin color texture it looks kinda washed out as if it's not applying. Also if i add teh vains texture for instance nothing happens. I just cannot seem to get ti to look realistic.

Any advice ?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I've had weird behaviour with genital skin color transfer when trying to use two Geoshell/Geografts at the same time (can't remeber exactly, but it was one of the male genitals and the wet look skin). In the end i just used an editor to "fix" in post-work the patch of color that did not match.

Sorry if that is not much help.

Did you read and follow the documentation that came with the Genitals? From memory, with Dicktator, there's a few steps involved, and at some point a script is run to make a LIE from the character's chest skin color, that is then used to overlay and match the skin around the geograft.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yes... and my Dicktator vs1 works fine
Just vs3 that does not apply the extra skin textures... Look if i apply Dicktator vs 3 default it uses the correct skin texture but as soon as i want to add the vains for instance it goes all wonky

And yes with many add ons to assets if you apply it with another add on then it goes wonky. Dicktator do not like other add ons like a bruise or wet skin to occupy same model same time..

hornsby

Jul 7, 2020
Use your male asset's torso skin, also make sure that the base color, diffusion color etc are match with the torso. It worked fine with me. However, some torso has dark areas in the crotch that makes the dick look like a prostetic even if you get the colors right, I suggest adding pubic hairs or fix-it-in-post.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
You can try to adjusting the translucency weight on the glans surfaces tab...

Use your male asset's torso skin, also make sure that the base color, diffusion color etc are match with the torso. It worked fine with me. However, some torso has dark areas in the crotch that makes the dick look like a prostetic even if you get the colors right, I suggest adding pubic hairs or fix-it-in-post.