Did I do something wrong? -help?

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi, I posted my work on f95zone earlier this month and it's been accepted and now displayed in "Comic collection" section at https://f95zone.to/threads/fazthestampede-collection-2020-12-05-fazthestampede.68091/

Everything went cool and fine, I was happy. I even reported my thread for updating the thumbnail because there were pictures I wanted to replace with new ones, and a moderator/uploader responded and got it fixed. So, a week ago, I wanted to update my comic collection as usual because there are new works to be read and seen, but no one responded/my thread hasn't changed. I tried again yesterday with even new works and videos while hoping to be updated by a mod, but no one responded either.

My question:
1. what did I do wrong? did I somehow annoy the moderators?
2. Is it because comic collections cannot be updated in the first place?
3. should I try reporting an update again or should I stop?
4. if I should try again, is there a particular format regarding "correct" updating?

Thank you so much for reading, anyone.
please have a nice holiday.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
patients it will get updated they get a lot of reports daily so it might take some time specially during now

Last edited:
Reactions: fazthestampede

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
patients it will get updated they get a lot of reports daily so it might take some specially during now
it has been around 10 days since the first time I updated it and no response. That's why I think I did something incorrectly or annoyed the moderators somehow. but sure, I'll wait. :)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
yeahh... i't's been 40 days and nothing happened.... I gues I'll just give up
Hello fazthestampede, you did nothing wrong.

It looks like your update request is sitting in a long queue, but will see what we can do to get that moving. These are all volunteers and sometimes things get behind, sorry.

Admittedly, your request was somewhat unclear, so I have DM'd you for clarification.