did kagura and acerola have a fallout

Dexhellhound

Apr 18, 2018
has anyone noticed that acerola has released three new games and kagura has not mentioned a word about translating those games or making them localized and i am kinda curious if they have a dispute going on?

Reactions: Merlin7
Jul 21, 2021
I dont think so. They still use their characters on some the post on steam. Might just be KG been busy so they maybe put more effort in to translating from devs we haven't really seen before. Of course i dont know whats going on but just my speculation. They still got good chunk of other games still in TBA so it could also be too much work for them to do more. Acerola might also have found some kind translator and maybe going with a DLsite release instead. I do hope nothing going between them since that would suck.

Reactions: Dexhellhound

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Sorry for the necro, but my question is the same. I wonder how their relation is currently, since they just released demon queen melissa(I have no idea how long it was announced) but Shiravune also released holy paladin Cynthia just last month but Shiravune did such a crappy job that I don't care games take forever to release from kagura after seeing this.

So... I wonder how the relationship between the devs and kagura is right now.