Did you experience this?!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So here is my problem:
I wanted to download Something Unlimited (The game). I used the Nopy link.
When the download is done to 100%, Chrome simply went "NU-UH" and literally RESET the entire download back to 0% (no failed to download message, NOTHING) so I let it redownload again, NOPE! I am currently downloading the file with the Mixdrop link to see if it goes through. I will tell you if it does.
This is not the first time this happened to me: I downloaded Once in a Lifetime (using Nopy link) and it did that same download loop for me. However, I redownloaded it at a later time from that same Nopy link and it worked.

I just want to know if anyone has experienced this or what is the cause of this because this is getting really annoying, especially for someone like me who has slow internet.

Aristro

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
I have the same problem sometimes. All I can do is use another link when that happens. Or I can wait few hours and try again, usually that fixes the problem. I even tried different browsers and it didn't work. I hope someone might have a solution though...

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I have had a few downloads reset on their own recently too, they was all NOPY links, very strange indeed.