Wolf RPG Completed DIDDOG ~Escaping The Confinement [1.01][cherehouse]

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
title.png

Overview
A game where the captured dog girl, Wanko, aims to escape from a mysterious space.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-30
Release Date: 2023-10-13
Original Title: DIDDOG-監禁部屋からのエスケープ-
Developer: Cherehouse
Translator: 12asdasdasd34
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.01
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

ScreenShot_2024_0830_17_53_55.png ScreenShot_2024_0830_17_55_59.png ScreenShot_2024_0830_18_01_00.png ScreenShot_2024_0830_18_01_56.png

Last edited by a moderator:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
FAQ
How good is MTL?

Text was put through multiple Machine Translation and AI Tools and then further manually tweaked to improve it. So quality of the text should be passable. (Screenshots show a sampling of the translation)

Is the game any good?
It's a VERY short bondage/peril themed escape game. If none of that appeals to you, you won't enjoy this.

Known Issue

CG folder's password locked. What's the password?
Normally you're supposed to obtain it by following hints you obtain by clearing the game on Normal or Casual Normal, but since I couldn't figure out how to complete it here's the password.

Corrupted Desire

Sep 15, 2021
Idk why it was created to be frustrating. the passcode needs a 4 letters in it not 6!!! for the longest time i couldnt figure out the code because A) it gives 6 spots to fill it in and B) you are given no context or story as to why youre here but the main character already knows who captured her which is the damn password?. Anyway my next frustration is literally the nonstop portion of tag. on normal the 2nd half of the nonstop part is impossible with my laptops built in keyboard. trying to fat finger the directional keys around every corner in perfect unison on these tiny keys is atrocious. you cant even change the keybindings for directional commands. you can for confirmation and back for some reason but not movement? Yes a boy pops up to give the option to make the chasing easier but even after taking checkpoints i couldnt complete it after 50 tries. going through the dialogue to change it to easy mode slowing her down I said nah fuck it and closed the game. games made frustrating for no apparent reason. Just wasnt enjoyable for me.

Reactions: Innocience

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 3982907

Overview
A game where the captured dog girl, Wanko, aims to escape from a mysterious space.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-30
Release Date: 2023-10-13
Original Title: DIDDOG-監禁部屋からのエスケープ-
Developer: Cherehouse
Translator: 12asdasdasd34
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.01
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3982903 View attachment 3982904 View attachment 3982905 View attachment 3982906

Lots of dogirls named Wanko..

Anonym_e

May 5, 2021
A game where the captured dog girl, Wanko, aims to escape from a mysterious space.
It says dog girl, so where is her tail?
The tail literally makes half the dog girl!

Edit: Okay, actually one can see a pathetically small tail in some shots, but my point remains: NOT ENOUGH TAIL!

Last edited:

RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
Idk why it was created to be frustrating. the passcode needs a 4 letters in it not 6!!! for the longest time i couldnt figure out the code because A) it gives 6 spots to fill it in and B) you are given no context or story as to why youre here but the main character already knows who captured her which is the damn password?. Anyway my next frustration is literally the nonstop portion of tag. on normal the 2nd half of the nonstop part is impossible with my laptops built in keyboard. trying to fat finger the directional keys around every corner in perfect unison on these tiny keys is atrocious. you cant even change the keybindings for directional commands. you can for confirmation and back for some reason but not movement? Yes a boy pops up to give the option to make the chasing easier but even after taking checkpoints i couldnt complete it after 50 tries. going through the dialogue to change it to easy mode slowing her down I said nah fuck it and closed the game. games made frustrating for no apparent reason. Just wasnt enjoyable for me.
what is the password for the box then , i was Hrny before I started this game LOL ...