diffeomorphic daz3d- to blender plugin, problem with teeth

Jun 13, 2020
hello,

i need some help with the diffeomnorphic plugin. For some reason when I import a character into Blender the teeth have been smoothed so there is large gaps inbetween each tooth. On his blog he said he fixed this but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Anyone have this problem?

tdree

Nov 16, 2017
I dont have the same problem, though I have one with Golden Palace anus textures -_-. If he said the bug is fixed maybe you should try to install the latest version of a plugin? Not a stable one (1.5.1) I mean 1.6.0

Jun 13, 2020
i think i installed the experimental version and the same thing still happened. So if you import your model without editing anything like changing base resolution (even though he's said multiple times that you shouldn't need to do that as it's been fixed) your teeth aren't smoothed to the point there is gaps?

Maybe the issue is reinstalling the blender version....

tdree

Nov 16, 2017
i think i installed the experimental version and the same thing still happened. So if you import your model without editing anything like changing base resolution (even though he's said multiple times that you shouldn't need to do that as it's been fixed) your teeth aren't smoothed to the point there is gaps?

Maybe the issue is reinstalling the blender version....
I had just followed the 'Documentation / Tutorials:' from step by step teeth.PNG

Jun 13, 2020
hmmm, i imported 'unmorphed' instead of dbz file import and there was less gaps inbetween the teeth although all the clothes weren't fitted to the character so who knows what's happening!

tdree

Nov 16, 2017
hmmm, i imported 'unmorphed' instead of dbz file import and there was less gaps inbetween the teeth although all the clothes weren't fitted to the character so who knows what's happening!
Yeah, sounds pretty strange :) maybe you should try reinstalling blender and diffeomorphic. Just to check if it will help.