Seeking Difference between Illusion Games

Zamel_

Silent Member
Donor
Jul 7, 2017
So I am considering trying again Illusion games after a long time, I am hoping for a fully modded version but since Honey Select 2 / Ai Shoujo and koikatu are all massive games.
I would like to know the differences between each one and which one is advised to play

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Koikatu! and Koikatsu Sunshine have that anime look, and your running around in a school or holiday resort. AI Shoujo is kind of a survival game sim running around on a desert island, Honey Select 2 clicking around a hotel. The Honey Select 2 threads screenshots are awful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally I like watching (or trying to catch) the girls as they run around and play in AI Shoujo.

Edit - Wrong HS2 video...

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Zamel_

Silent Member
Donor
Jul 7, 2017
I see thank you , I found a relatively smaller installation sizes from fitgirl , so I will be checking Honey Select and Koikatu

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you just want to play you don't need the sideloader pack from the ScrewThisNoise repacks. Using the as an example, you would only want the 50GB part.

Zamel_

Silent Member
Donor
Jul 7, 2017
If you just want to play you don't need the sideloader pack from the ScrewThisNoise repacks. Using the as an example, you would only want the 50GB part.
I am currently trying all 3 game engines, I am looking to make some 3d art with it for a future project.
I am not quite sure yet but it seems Honey Select 2 is the one with most mods so far

Reactions: TheBlueKnight