Different "watched" threads... collections?

r2d5

May 1, 2020
I dunno how to phrase the question better. So, the problem is, "watched" are good for looking for threads you have interest in, but only when it less than 3 pages and after this... I there some official way, which i overlooked, or some outside extension, which will let make a few categories of threads you "watching" after, like for example one for video collections, one for games that you eagerly looking for next update, one for other games, on for discussions and so on?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I dunno how to phrase the question better. So, the problem is, "watched" are good for looking for threads you have interest in, but only when it less than 3 pages and after this... I there some official way, which i overlooked, or some outside extension, which will let make a few categories of threads you "watching" after, like for example one for video collections, one for games that you eagerly looking for next update, one for other games, on for discussions and so on?
You properly want to use bookmarks:
1718707733264.png
You can give your bookmarks label and can filter for those labels or adding your own message to a bookmark.

Reactions: r2d5