RPGM None Dilarara!! [Final] [SIMPLE HOUSE]

Sep 15, 2019
1642543407701.png

Located near the continent, there exists a solitary island named Lintess.
On this island, that is rumored to harbor ancient artifacts...
one woman, a Masou-shi (magical investigator), has arrived.
Tasked with the mission of finding a missing Queen she begins her journey!

Control the character, solve the island's mystery and have some 'fun time' along the way!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Store:
Censored: (Yes, Mosaic)
Version: (Final)
Language: (English, Japanese)
ID: RJ201642
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:

Reactions: broken_division

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
Bumping for a full save file
I only managed this half assed save... already spent 4 hours on this and I couldn't find any walkthrough
1 is the final boss fight (I reccommend using a saveditor or cheatengine, mechanics take to long to explain)
2 is the recollection room which is missing 3 scenes from the third row and also 2 from the second row that keep resetting no matter how many times I beat the final boss.
Put it on "game folder"\www

Reactions: Raikaa

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
Bumping for a full save file
I only managed this half assed save... already spent 4 hours on this and I couldn't find any walkthrough
1 is the final boss fight (I reccommend using a saveditor or cheatengine, mechanics take to long to explain)
2 is the recollection room which is missing 3 scenes from the third row and also 2 from the second row that keep resetting no matter how many times I beat the final boss.
Put it on "game folder"\www
Some of those missing scenes should be the ones from the shop lady with dark hair and glasses. It makes sense since there are some objects to recover for her (although, one seems to be missing) and the number of missing scenes is the same as the blonde lady.

Sword Princess FINE (another game from the same developer) required to finish the game and start a new game before you can take another path that unlocks more scenes. Maybe that's what is needed here to get those hidden scenes.