BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Interracial ( 2 Currently in game 6 planned later in story) - can you let us know if these will be female LI's or not

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Interracial ( 2 Currently in game 6 planned later in story) - can you let us know if these will be female LI's or not
Do you mean Claire and Kimiko ? Anyone having a purple heart you can have corruption with.

As for Romance just see the ones that have red heart on them

Currently game is taking place in florida hence all the left girls of the cover are there.

After that there is a short duration of being in new york at which point some endings may occur.

And then the right side is Japan which is specifically for the interracial stuff so yes those would be LI's.

Reactions: BGRW2020

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
At first I was shocked because I looked at the graphics, I thought it's not bad, why such low ratings, I downloaded and started playing and again I thought this VN looks cool, why such low reviews? I finished the prologue and I know everything, I turned it off after 5 minutes, when I finished the prologue, this game is unplayable :(

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
At first I was shocked because I looked at the graphics, I thought it's not bad, why such low ratings, I downloaded and started playing and again I thought this VN looks cool, why such low reviews? I finished the prologue and I know everything, I turned it off after 5 minutes, when I finished the prologue, this game is unplayable :(
So you stopped before playing the sandbox , basically to you a screen should be cluttered with icons on locations instead of a clean UI

We have quest markers , auto triggers , mini maps , phone system to navigate small conversations and choice differences.

So let me make this straight , what you don't like is not the sandbox.

What you don't like is that it's not a VN.

That's our decision to make it so , if it was 'unplayable' then we wouldn't be gaining subs but losing them.

I don't want to be that guy but to be very honest , I genuinely think people like you are why devs don't try out new things.

Just do same old same old and don't bother innovating in anyway in renpy.

It's your preference so I get that don't worry but man if you thought the prologue done by us , the girls done by us , the renders done by us was good.

Then perhaps consider that it is those same people that went for the sandbox.

That's all , take care though and thanks for playing ~

Reactions: ShinyDarkRai

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Is the official compress the same as the non compress? Cause I noticed one says public, unless both are the same. Cause i know some games make public releases different from the regular ones.

Last edited:

Humhom Nunje

Dec 27, 2022
Nice graphics, story promises to be engaging.

But needs a walkthrough and/or a cheat mod for sure - it's tedious to miss content because of failed checks and no way to grind the stats.

Reactions: Shikharisfree
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes