shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
can i do nothing at all for the loyalty quest? like no go to any placeand be at home and no interaction with anyone?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
can i do nothing at all for the loyalty quest? like no go to any placeand be at home and no interaction with anyone?
You can just about play entire quests of girls that do not corrupt you and not lose any loyalty

One of the examples being Zoey or Kimiko , they aren't affecting your loyalty and are indeed girls Kiara would approve instead for you to be with.

However duly note in future if you do keep going , despite your loyaty staying good you won't continue the story as you'd go in that specific girls canon story instead.

So yes , be nice and kind and etc all you want but there are specific points that once reached will not let you progress the "canon main story"

For that you remain fully loyal and zero corrupted.

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
i guess you need to bell full loyal no corruption and when to choose what memory to see you choose Lana not Kiara
but also when i did that i didn't get any message from Lana

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
i guess you need to bell full loyal no corruption and when to choose what memory to see you choose Lana not Kiara
but also when i did that i didn't get any message from Lana
You need to not only do that but make sure you vent to god instead of praying in the church scene.

Reactions: Zexawy

ratty

Nov 12, 2016
so ive just played this game for how long and i cant progress unless i re start will fuck im deleding

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
so ive just played this game for how long and i cant progress unless i re start will fuck im deleding

Player : What is this kinetic bullshit , anything I do doesn't affect the game or it's girls.

Dod : Actions unlocking corruption girls and locking out pure girls.

Player : surprised pikachu face.

Anyway.. thanks for playing I suppose.

Not sure where you are that everything is locked for you because that's literally impossible to do even in extreme stats.

Reactions: ShinyDarkRai

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know what I'm doing wrong in quest log said reply to nusrat message I read it and replied but the questlog isn't updating still says reply to her message went to the uni at multiple different times of the day as her text mentioned u going to work but nothing .

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Anyone know what I'm doing wrong in quest log said reply to nusrat message I read it and replied but the questlog isn't updating still says reply to her message went to the uni at multiple different times of the day as her text mentioned u going to work but nothing .
Make sure to keep sending the message until you can't send it anymore.
If that doesn't work, send your save.

i dont c a way to gain points so im kinda stuck here
What kind of points? Loyalty can only be gained by choices, so you may have to start a new play through

Last edited:

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
For just about every text message promopt on reply you must finish the chat and then hit send message once again to clear it , this is a renpy issue sadly that needs to exist in order for variable.

You're doing nothing wrong , just make sure then ' send message' option is not there anymore and it should finish the quest.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Is the official compress the same as the non compress? Cause I noticed one says public, unless both are the same. Cause i know some games make public releases different from the regular ones.
Do anyone know this? 10gb is kinda big if i can just get the smaller one without missing out on anything

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes