reempe

May 4, 2024
Hi everyone.
I've tried to download the uncensored patch, but it's no longer available on Mega. Can anyone tell me where I can get the patch for v0.18c?. Thanks in advance.

bzzgknpt

Dec 25, 2018
Hi everyone.
I've tried to download the uncensored patch, but it's no longer available on Mega. Can anyone tell me where I can get the patch for v0.18c?. Thanks in advance.
With the release of the 0.8 update the way of installing the incest patch has changed. Now it will be compatible with any version after 0.8. And you can do it yourself by simply creating a .txt file named “Patch” in the game directory. Just put in folder where you run the game.

reempe

May 4, 2024
With the release of the 0.8 update the way of installing the incest patch has changed. Now it will be compatible with any version after 0.8. And you can do it yourself by simply creating a .txt file named “Patch” in the game directory. Just put in folder where you run the game.
Hi. So I just need to create an "empty" text file with name and extension "Patch.txt" in the game directory?. How strange.
Well, I guess some things have changed with the uncensored patch and I haven't used one for a while.
Thanks for answering me :)

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
Since the patreon page is completly removed and not just "under review", I suspect that patreon shut it down.
Could be that because of the next update with the young boys the game was removed from patreon?
I hope Dilmur continues this game on the other platforms like subscribestar or itch.

Would be a real bummer if the game is abandoned because of that...

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Since the patreon page is completly removed and not just "under review", I suspect that patreon shut it down.
Could be that because of the next update with the young boys the game was removed from patreon?
It's because the author is Russian.

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
As big of a shame it would be to have to shelve the project, Dilmur even in its uncompleted state is probably the best RPGM game on this site. It's got more quality content within it than most nsfw games I've played. I don't wanna see the game abandoned, especially since it's a rare example of one of these games where I'm actually interested in seeing where the story goes, but as it stands I don't think I'd be too upset to see it shelved, especially considering a new project by the dev sounds pretty exciting

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
Guys chill, I know this sucks but this past week I have seen over 5, 18+ Content creators on Patreon being false flagged and reported, all of them have been sorted out so far,

This is probably some idiot using bots to mass flag 18+ Creators.

Patreon is crap, when this gets sorted out after Shaso ships this update by the end of the month, he should find alternatives to Patreon, no need to end a project, people still want to support

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
So this guy is going to change his game thinking it will allow him to get his page back even though its been completely deleted and no longer even exists.. great. Another good game will be turned to shit.

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
So this guy is going to change his game thinking it will allow him to get his page back even though its been completely deleted and no longer even exists.. great. Another good game will be turned to shit.
There are ways to bypass patreon BS, for example not placing such explicit images on the posts, and not typing certain things like "father, brother, mother ) sex together .. or boy/girl ... rape, incest, shota,loli etc... this are small loops to go around Patreon bullshit.

This avoids the gaze of patreon and you can keep creating stuff, works for most 18+ Artists

Reactions: Dragonthick
4.60 star(s) 67 Votes